Avon What’s New brochures also known as Avon demo books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to when the campaign officially starts in the Avon catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon What’s New Campaign 1 2015 brochure in campaigns 25, 26, and 1.
When you are in Avon Campaign 1 2015, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon campaign 2 2015 and Avon Campaign 3 2015. Click on the images below to browse the online catalogs. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 1
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more. See the 5 fab buys…what’s hot in brochure 1 by clicking here or reading below.
- Crazy for Quilted Duffle – only $19.99 with a beauty purchase of $10 or more in campaign 1. Be sure to offer this hot deal to all of your customers. This smart buy for customers is an easy order builder opportunity for you. Then in campaigns 2 and 3, they will have the opportunity to purchase the matching tote bag and 4-piece cosmetic set.
- Decked Out in Deco Jewelry – The Deco Fab Collection features stunning vintage-inspired pieces.
- Secrets to Keep Midnight Perfume – Demo this fun and flirty perfume with your customers. The bottle has a special glow-in-the-dark feature. Hand out samples to all of your customers. It’s a great value for under $10 in campaign 1.
- Sole Soothers – Foot Works Softening Gel Socks are a pamper-perfect treat for feet, with a patented gel lining with moisturizing ingredients. Add-on recommendation: Recommend your customers also try the Foot Works Dual-Action Pedi-Peel pads for exfoliating rough, dry skin.
- Skin So Soft Bath Oil Sale – At a can’t miss price of $7.99 each, tell your customers to stock up on their favorite bath oil scents in the 16.9 fl. oz. size.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren