Avon Campaign 16 2017 Team Momentum Leadership Results
Below is a copy of my newsletter for my Avon team for Avon Campaign 16 2017. To Sign up to Sell Avon Online on Avon Team Momentum, please visit www.startavon.com. Enter Avon Representative Reference Code: ESEAGREN.
Congratulations on Avon Campaign 16 2017 sales! We submitted 455 orders for a total of $67,828. We had 41 new unit additions in Avon Campaign 16 2017. Our team is made up of 1 Bronze Leader, 1 Gold Ambassador, 5 Silver Ambassadors, 1 Bronze Ambassadors, 11 Star Promoters, and 66 Promoters.
We placed 2nd in the nation among Leaders of all levels in Avon Campaign 16 2017 for our total unit sales. We are #1 in the nation among Leaders year-to-date total unit award sales.
Avon Sales Levels – Join the President’s Club to Earn 40%
Did you know you only need to average $385 per campaign (campaign 1 – 26) or reach $10,000 in award sales in 2017 to make President’s Club? When you are a PC member, you are guaranteed 40% commission on all full earnings items on every order no matter the size the for the entire following year! Plus receive other great benefits…check out the President’s Recognition booklet on yourAvon.com under the PRP tab. Read more about President’s Club and how to sell Avon successfully by clicking here.
Earn more Money with Avon by Building a Team
Did you know all Avon Representatives can now start a team online? That means you can start a nationwide team by promoting the Avon opportunity online. Tell prospects to go to www.startavon.com and enter your reference code. Your reference code is the last part of your Avon website URL. Since my Avon website URL is www.youravon.com/eseagren, my reference code is ESEAGREN. You can also promote the Avon opportunity directly from the Social Media Center on yourAvon.com in the web office. Read more details and how to promote the opportunity by clicking here.
Avon Recruiting Tools
- Avon Boss Life Recruiting Flyer
- Avon Interest Card for Drawings
- Avon Recruiting Book Labels – Avery 5160
- Avon Prospecting Flyer
- Avon Recruiting Ideas – 30 Minutes or Less
- Avon Community Recruiting Resources
- Avon Recruiting Tear Tab Flyers
Current Avon Incentives
This year’s Vacation was just the beginning! Earn points for your sales, recruiting and title success and sail away to Bermuda on the cruise of a lifetime.
CAMPAIGNS 20-25 (TRENDSETTER 22-1)
FOR ALL REPRESENTATIVES
Put the top down and go! Earn entries to win an Avon-customized 2017 Mini Cooper Convertible with your sales and recruiting success, workshop training and more.
Avon Tips – Helpful Training
Avon What’s New Brochures
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon What’s New Campaign 22 2017
- Avon What’s New Campaign 23 2017
- Avon What’s New Campaign 24 2017
- Avon What’s New Campaign 25 2017
- Avon What’s New Campaign 26 2017
Current Avon Brochures
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon Campaign 20 2017 Brochure Online
- Avon Campaign 21 2017 Brochure Online
- Avon Campaign 22 2017 Brochure Online
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Total Unit Sales
1. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – $11,569 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
2. Kim K. – Pearland, Texas – $5,305 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
3. Jayne H. – Strafford, Missouri – $3,347 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Missouri
4. Tricia T. – Henderson, Nevada – $2,281 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Nevada
5. Juanita M. – Chicago, Illinois – $1.828 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Illinois
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Registered Recruits (all 3 Generations)
1. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – 162 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
2. Kim K. – Pearland, Texas – 54 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
3. Jayne H. – Strafford, Missouri – 32 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Missouri
4. Tricia T. – Henderson, Nevada – 25 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Nevada
5. Amy M. – Washington Court House, Ohio – 15 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Ohio
Yahoo…keep recruiting and building your team! In order for your registered recruits to count as successful reps, they must place a $50 order and pay for it on time. That’s why it’s super important to help your reps succeed once they sign up with you. Getting them to sign up is only half the battle!
As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Emily Seagren, 2015 Avon Woman of Enterprise, Gold Leader, Avon President’s Council