Avon Campaign 3 2015 What’s New Brochure Online
Avon What’s New brochures also known as Avon demo books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to when the campaign officially starts in the Avon catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon What’s New Campaign 3 2015 brochure in campaigns 1, 2, 3, and 4.
When you are in Avon Campaign 3 2015, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon campaign 4 2015 and Avon Campaign 5 2015. Click on the images below to browse the online catalogs. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 3
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more.
- The New Moisture Therapy – Your Moisture Therapy favorites have the same great formulas you know and love, and are now updated with a fresh new look. Plus check out the new Moisture Therapy Derma Soothing line for eczema-prone skin. Fragrance-free and dye-free, this mild and gentle formula is available in a Derma Soothing Body Wash and Derma Soothing Body Lotion.
- So Much to Love Jewelry Collection – Your customers will fall in love with this triple threat collection. A mix of rhinestone-embellished goldtone and silvertone complements everything!
- Lounge Lovers Lovely & Lacey Sets – Sell your customers on the Romantic Roses Printed Cami Set for herself or Lace-Detail Drape Neck PJ Set ideal to gift.
- Striped Collection Bowl Set & Condiment Server – For a chili night in, sell your customers on this colorful 4-piece bowl set and condiment server.
- Crazy for Quilted Cosmetics Bag – Complete her collection with the last piece in the Crazy for Quilted line. In campaign 3, your customers can order the Crazy for Quilted Cosmetics Bag for only $9.99 with a beauty purchase of $10 or more.
Avon Demo Limits
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer – before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment. Depending on your Avon sales level, see the demo limits below:
- All Representatives – 1 of each demo unless specified otherwise
- President’s Club – 3 of each demo
- Honor Society – 5 of each demo
- Rose Circle – 10 of each demo
- McConnell Club – 15 of each demo
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren