Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to the official campaign start date for the Avon Catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon What’s New Campaign 5 2016 brochure in Avon Campaign 3 2016, Avon Campaign 4 2016, Avon Campaign 5 2016 and Avon Campaign 6 2016.
When you are in Avon Campaign 5 2016, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon Campaign 6 2016 and Avon Campaign 7 2016. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 5?
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more.
- Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick – GAME, SET, MATTE! Matte is Customers’ #1 requested makeup finish. The $5.99 shinefree Perfectly Matte Lipsticks paired with the $4.99 all matte–finish Eyeshadow Quads in Avon Campaign 5 2016 are the bold statement that she has been waiting to make…done right.
- Avon Glimmersticks Sale – SILKY-SMOOTH Retractable pencils that glide on smoothly, blend easily and are long-lasting! Customers can stock up, with the Glimmersticks on sale at $2.99 each in Avon Campaign 5 2016.
- Avon Clearance Sale – Who doesn’t love a sale? Kids, Home, Apparel, Accessories, Jewelry… there’s a little bit of everything! Build a sale by adding items at reduced prices.
- Avon Black Suede Sport – Avon’s new Black Suede Sport three-pack featuring woody/citrus notes for Him. Includes Eau de Toilette Spray, Hair & Body Wash and After Shave Conditioner for only $16.00 in Avon Campaign 5 2016.
- Avon Nature’s Path Stretch Bracelet – Customers will love the Nature’s Path Stretch Bracelets featured on the Brochure back cover. Natural earth tones with unique meanings: blue for confidence, cream for purity, brown for determination and peach for hope. Add on this jewelry sale to coordinate with her apparel purchase for just $5.99 each in Avon Campaign 5 2016.
Avon Demo Limits
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment. Depending on your Avon sales level, see the demo limits below:
- All Representatives – 1 of each demo unless specified otherwise
- President’s Club – 3 of each demo
- Honor Society – 5 of each demo
- Rose Circle – 10 of each demo
- McConnell Club – 15 of each demo
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren