Avon Earn your Dream Ticket to Orlando Incentive
How would you like to earn free conference admission and a free hotel stay for the 2015 Avon National Leadership Conference in Orlando to learn how to grow your Avon business? Now you can with the Avon Earn your Dream Ticket incentive for the 2015 Making Dreams Come True conference. There are 2 levels to achieve in this incentive. So who wants to meet me in Orlando and learn how to make more money with Avon?
Avon Earn your Dream Ticket Incentive Details
What: Avon Earn your Dream Ticket Incentive
- Level 1 Reward: Event fees covered for the “2015 Avon Making Dreams Come True” conference of your choice: August 30 – 31 or September 1 – 2, 2015
- Level 2 Reward: Hotel stay for free for one night at the Rosen Shingle in Orlando, Florida during the event.
When: Achievement period is from Avon Campaign 10 2015 through Avon Campaign 13 2015. Your recruits will count in the campaign in which they submit their first order. The conference will take place either August 30 – 31 or September 1 – 2, 2015.
How: There are two levels to earn in this incentive. For specific rules, please see the incentive guide on yourAvon.com.
For Unit Leader Plus and Below:
- Level 1 – Recruit 4 qualifying new representatives (a qualified new rep must place a first order of $100 or more during the incentive period and pay for it on time) to receive the level 1 reward.
- Level 2 – Recruit 6 qualifying new representatives (a qualified new rep must place a first order of $100 or more during the incentive period and pay for it on time) to receive the level 2 reward.
For Advanced Unit Leaders and Above:
- Level 1 – Recruit 3 first generation candidates (a qualified candidate is a representative who becomes a new leadership candidate for the first time during the incentive period by recruiting 1 or more new rep who places his or her first order during the incentive period and pays for it on time) to receive the level 1 reward.
- Level 2 – Recruit 5 first generation candidates (a qualified candidate is a representative who becomes a new leadership candidate for the first time during the incentive period by recruiting 1 or more new rep who places his or her first order during the incentive period and pays for it on time) to receive the level 2 reward.
How to Achieve this Avon Incentive
1. Set your goal. Whichever level it is you want to reach, double the requirement to ensure you have enough qualified representatives / candidates. Then divide your goal by 4 to figure out your goal per campaign. For example: if your goal is to earn level 2 as a Unit Leader, you would want to recruit 12 representatives over the four campaigns. When you break that down per campaign, you want to average 3 new representatives per campaign. It doesn’t sound so bad when you break it down, right?
2. Determine your plan. Now that you’ve set your goal and decided which level you would like to achieve, it’s time to figure out how you’re going to accomplish this? To find new team members, which recruiting methods are you going to use? Maybe it’s time to make a new contact list. We are always meeting new people and you never know who might be interested in selling Avon. Go through your updated list and see who might be interested in earning extra money. Do you have a table event set up? Do a giveaway and collect contact information. Follow up with emails and phone calls to that contact list to see how you can service them by becoming their Avon representative or helping them start an Avon business of their own. Maybe you work a full-time job and prefer to include recruiting in your daily routine. Talk to 3 new people per day about Avon. Always have your business cards on hand and it never hurts to give away free samples.
3. Partner up with team members. If you are an Advanced Unit Leader or above, you are going to need to help your downline. Come up with ideas for step 2 but include your team members. If you haven’t already, have a conversation with each of your team members individually to see who is interested in leadership. Start by contacting those who are already selling close to $200 or more per campaign. They are already meeting the sales requirement for making Unit Leader which makes the requirements seem more attainable.
4. Give it all ya got! The last step is to have fun with it! If you haven’t learned by now, the harder you work on your Avon business…the more you are rewarded. Join networking groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to learn from and even inspire other Avon reps. Your creativity will flourish when you start seeing what other Avon reps are doing to be successful.
Avon Recruiting Tips
- Sign up New Avon Representatives through the Online Avon Appointment Process
- 4 Avon Recruiting Tips & Tools
- How to Make Money as an Avon Representative in Leadership
- Are you Making More Money Every Year as an Avon Rep?
- 5 Avon Tips for Recruiting Representatives Online
- How to Sell More Avon Online and Get Online Recruits
- Earn Extra Money with Avon and Get Fit for Leadership
Avon Online Recruiting Tips – YouTube Videos from Emily on Team Building
- Marketing your Avon Biz on Facebook
- How to Use Avon’s Social Media Center and Share Buttons
- Tips for Recruiting Avon Reps Online
- Follow up with Avon Contacts – Survey Cards & Brochure Mailings
- How to Update Avon Widgets on your Website
- Prioritizing and Managing your Schedule as an Avon Rep
- Converting Avon Website Visitors into Customers & Representatives
- Earn Money and Rewards with Avon Leadership
- 5 Avon Tips for Recruiting Representatives Online
- Make Money as an Avon Representative with Leadership
- How to Write a Successful Avon Blog Post
Avon Leadership and Recruiting Tools
- Sell Avon Recruiting Brochure Labels
- Avon Fifteen Dollar Bill Recruiting Book Insert – Found on Molly Stone-Bibb’s Onward! No Matter What Facebook Group
- Avon So Easy To Love Tear Tab Recruiting Flyer – Found on Theresa Paul’s Tuesdays with Theresa Facebook Group
- Sell Avon Tear Tabs Recruiting Flyer
- Avon Online Appointment Flyer
- Avon Beautiful Stories Recruiting Flyer
- Avon Table Tents
- Words to Use on Social Media
Avon Leadership and Recruiting Quick Tips
- Use the power of 3 everyday in person and online. Connect with 3 new people and talk about your Avon business. You don’t have to come off as pushy or give a sales pitch when talking about Avon…just discuss your experience and why you love selling Avon. People will sense your excitement and want to become a part of your team.
- Offer 3 opportunities to every person you touch with your Avon business: 1) to buy from you face-to-face, 2) to sign up on your team, and 3) to buy from you online.
- Spend as much time as you do on selling activities on recruiting and leadership…you’ll be amazed how fast your team grows.
- Include your Avon Representative Reference code with instructions on how to sign up online on all of the materials you hand out including brochures.
- Recognize your team for sales, recruiting, and achieving incentives. A little bit of recognition goes a long way. Recognize your team through phone calls, emails, and on social media.
- Write blogs about the Avon opportunity. You never know what someone might be searching the Internet for and come across your article.
- Use the Avon incentives to get your team excited about growing their businesses.
- Provide your team members with tools and knowledge about how to recruit and build their team, don’t just tell them that they need to do it.
- Talk about the President’s Club and leadership often with your team. If you write a newsletter for your team, be sure to include information about the President’s Recognition Program and leadership each time. Work with your team members who are interested in leadership and those who are selling $200 or more per campaign.
- Come up with your own incentives for your team. I have an incentive for everyone who moves in title to Unit Leader…when they advance, I mail them out the “View from the Top” book.
Avon Top Leader Tips – Subscribe to these YouTube Channels
- Emily Seagren: https://www.youtube.com/user/avonrepemily
- Lisa Monoson: https://www.youtube.com/user/lisamonoson
- Molly Stone-Bibb: https://www.youtube.com/user/molly7720
- Milagros Garcia: https://www.youtube.com/user/avonwings
- Theresa Paul: https://www.youtube.com/user/Theresa54345
- Lisa Scola: https://www.youtube.com/user/avonlisas
- Lisa Wilber: https://www.youtube.com/user/1862788F
- Linda Montavon: https://www.youtube.com/user/LindaMontavon
Now let’s get to work and I will see you in Orlando!
If you are not yet a member of Avon Team Momentum and would like to become an Avon Representative on our team, please take the following steps:
1. Go to www.startavon.com
2. Enter Avon Representative Reference Code: ESEAGREN
3. It only costs $15 to get started and become an Avon Representative.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren