Avon Hit $100 Challenge Cash Incentive for New Representatives
If you are a new Avon Representative placing your order in campaign 10, 2015 or later then you qualify for a chance to earn a $100 bonus! Can you believe it? It only costs $15 to sign up to sell Avon and you have the opportunity to earn $100 in your first 5 campaigns. Read all about this incentive in the details below. Keep in mind that this incentive is in place at the time I am writing this article. Be sure to check with your Avon leader to see if this incentive is still available at the time you are reading this article.
Find out how you can Earn a $100 Bonus and More!
Who: All New Avon Representatives who start in or after campaign 10, 2015
When: This program starts in campaign 10, 2015 and will run for a limited time.
Why: When you participate in the Avon Hit $100 Challenge, you have the opportunity to not only earn a $100 bonus but also 100 free samples, as well as a $100+ bonus product bundle.
How: Earning this incentive is easy – read the details below to find out how you can cash in on this incentive! Be sure to check the support guide on yourAvon.com to read the details and fine print.
- With each $100+ order placed in your first four campaigns, you’ll receive an assortment of samples, and Avon will “bank” (or reserve) a $20 REBATE for you. You’ll receive the total amount of rebates you earn from your first four campaigns (up to $80) after placing your fifth order of $100 or more. You must place a fifth campaign order of $100 or more to receive any of your banked rebates.
- If you place four consecutive orders of $100 or more and also place a fifth order of $100 or more, you’ll receive another $20 rebate for a GRAND TOTAL OF $100!
- If you place consecutive $100+ orders in all four campaigns, you’ll also receive a BONUS PRODUCT BUNDLE VALUED AT $100+* (after placing your fifth order of $100 or more).
Ways to Sell More Avon as a New Representative
- Host an Avon Launch Party where friends, family, and potential customers can come over to browse the book, view your demo products, and see what’s new with Avon! Most people love Avon and just haven’t found the right representative. This could be you!
- Have cash & carry items on hand. Some great products to have on hand are sunscreen, bug guard, hand creams, lip balms, and deodorants.
- Make up gift baskets or bundles around holiday times. Try buying bundle deals from the Avon catalog and add in some cute decorations from your local party or dollar store. Pre-wrapped gifts are hot sellers especially close to Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and Christmas!
- Use the Daily Care Collection flyer to get your foot in the door with new customers! This bundle contains some of Avon’s most popular brands like Skin So Soft, Moisture Therapy, Foot Works, and Advance Techniques. It is a $38 value that you can offer your customers for only $19.99. Remember this set is only available in your first campaign so be sure to make lots of copies of this flyer and show it to all of your relatives – everyone needs shampoo, hand cream, lotion, and body wash!
- Do all you can to get your orders over $100 in the beginning! The extra cash, samples, and free products you can earn in the Hit $100 challenge can come in really handy in your first few months of selling Avon and will save you money on investing in your business in the beginning.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren