Sign up New Team Members to Sell Avon Online
Great News Avon Representatives! Effective Monday, June 9th, everyone can sign up new Avon team members online!!! This means even if you have not started an Avon team yet, you too can do online Avon appointments starting June 9th.
Here’s How to Market the Avon Opportunity Online:
- How can people sign up on my Avon team online? When marketing the Avon opportunity, always include instructions on how they can sign up to sell Avon online on your team. Everyone has an Avon reference code. Your reference code is the last part of your Avon website URL. For example: my Avon website URL is www.youravon.com/eseagren so my reference code is: ESEAGREN
- How much does it cost for someone to sign up to sell Avon on my team? The cost to become an Avon representative is $15 whether they sign up in-person or online. The $15 cost covers the starter kit which includes: 20 Avon catalogs (10 for each of their first 2 campaigns), 2 full-size Avon products, samples, training materials, a motivational CD, and an Avon pin. The new representative will pay Avon the start-up fee when they fill out their online contract. The starter kit is then shipped directly from Avon to your new team member. This should happen within 3 – 5 business days from the time of appointment. Your new team member and you will both receive a tracking confirmation when the kit has shipped.
- What are some ways to promote the Avon opportunity online? A good place to start with marketing the opportunity to sell Avon online is through the social media app on yourAvon.com. Go to your Web Office – either click on the pink square titled “Social Media: Avon Apps” or under Marketing Tools, click on New Avon Apps – you will find an Avon App titled “Recruitment – When you Sell Avon” – click on the share button below this app. When the pop-up window opens, click the +Share button in the upper right hand corner of the ad. You will then be able to select which social media sites to post the video. Be sure to include a personal message with your post.
- How else can I get new team members to sign up to sell Avon online? If you are interested in growing a team, be sure to include the Avon opportunity on everything you show to your customers. I like to include a business card with any samples I give out that have instructions on how to buy Avon online and sign up to sell Avon online. You can also include a message on a label on the front of your Avon catalogs to grab people’s attention. This is another place you can include instructions for buying Avon online and becoming an Avon Representative online. I recently started using the $15 recruiting bill advertisement stapled on the inside of every Avon brochure which has been successful so far! If you do events or home parties, use the customer survey cards to collect potential customer information for a drawing. As an incentive, you can offer an Avon gift set as the prize. Customers can check on the survey cards whether they are interested in being a customer or becoming an Avon Representative on your team. Be sure to follow up with anyone who indicated they wanted more information.
- What other tools should I use online to find new team members? I have found success in finding new team members through writing blog posts about the Avon opportunity. Try to think like someone who is researching direct sales companies or Avon in particular…what types of information would they be looking for? Always include information in your blog post about how to sign up on your Avon team either at the beginning or at the end of the post. After you write the blog post, share the URL for the article on all of your social media websites…I like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GooglePlus, and LinkedIn. Take advantage of the opportunity videos Avon has created and posted on YouTube. Post links to these videos on social media and be sure to include in your status update how to sign up on your team. On Pinterest, create boards about the Avon opportunity. Then when you write blog posts, share Avon videos, or create your own videos, you can pin the images and videos to these boards. You can also provide information on how to sign up to sell Avon in your email signature. Another idea is to connect with other network marketing professionals online and contribute to group forum discussions.
- How will I know if someone signs up as an Avon Representative on my team? When someone successfully appoints themselves to your team, you will receive an email confirmation from [email protected] saying you have a Successful Self Appointment! It will include your new team members contact information and account number so that you can help them get started right away. You will also receive a confirmation when your new representative’s starter kit has shipped so that you can both track the package. For more information on how Avon works and what types of information prospective representatives will ask, you can read these articles: About Selling Avon – How does Selling Avon Work or Avon Representative Program Changes.
Words to Use for Recruiting New Avon Team Members
- I have just started my Avon business and you can too! Visit www.startavon.com and enter reference code: (insert your code here – ex: ESEAGREN)
- I’m excited! I just started my Avon business and I want to share this opportunity with you. Call me or visit http://xxxxxxx.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity (ex: http://eseagren.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity) to learn more.
- You have what it takes to be an Avon Representative. Start your business TODAY! Go to www.startavon.com and enter code: (insert your code here – ex: ESEAGREN)
- Thank you Avon! I just earned a free trip to Las Vegas…I love my Avon business. Learn more about the Avon opportunity: xxxx.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity (ex: http://eseagren.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity)
- I’m working on earning a free trip to Orlando with Avon! How would you like to be rewarded for your hard work? To join my team, go to www.startavon.com and enter code: (insert your code here – ex: ESEAGREN)
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren