Avon Team Momentum Campaign 18 Top Leaders and Top Sellers
Below is a copy of my leadership newsletter for my Avon team for campaign 18 2014. To become an Avon Representative on Avon Team Momentum, please visit www.startavon.com. Enter Avon Representative Reference Code: ESEAGREN. Only $15 to start!
As of campaign 18, we have 1 Unit Leader and 10 Unit Leader candidates! Some of you are so close to Unit Leader…you are going to title soon! I can’t wait to celebrate with you!!! I have included you on this email because you have either started your own Avon team or you have recently sold over $200 worth of products in a campaign which makes you ready to start earning more with Avon by starting your own Avon team!
Freedom Power of 1 Challenge
Avon Recruiting Incentives
- Star-Powered Recruiting Challenge – earn triple stars for qualified recruits in campaigns 20 & 21! To learn more about the Star Award Program and how to take advantage, read this article: www.makeupmarketingonline.com/avon-star-award-program/
- Earn an Avon Logo Jacket for Free – when you earn 250 recruiting stars from campaigns 22 – 26, you will earn a black Avon logo jacket so you can share your Avon business everywhere you go! To learn more about the Star Award Program and how to take advantage, read this article: www.makeupmarketingonline.com/avon-star-award-program/
- Earn an Avon Logo Tablecloth for Free – when you earn 500 recruiting stars from campaigns 22 – 26, you will earn a black Avon logo table cloth to use at home parties and events! To learn more about the Star Award Program and how to take advantage, read this article: www.makeupmarketingonline.com/avon-star-award-program/
How to Share the Avon Opportunity App from yourAvon.com
- Log in to yourAvon.com – click on web office – under Marketing tools towards the center bottom of the screen, click on NEW Avon Apps under Social Media – then click on the RECRUITMENT When you sell Avon Share button. For tips on marketing your Avon business online, read this article:www.makeupmarketingonline.com/emily-seagrens-top-avon-online-marketing-tips/
- A pop-up window will open with the ad. Click on the +SHARE button at the top right hand corner of the pop-up screen. Then you can pick which social media websites you want to share on. The cool part of this app is it will pre-populate with your info so if anyone is interested in signing up, the lead will go directly to you! For tips on marketing your Avon business online, read this article: www.makeupmarketingonline.com/emily-seagrens-top-avon-online-marketing-tips/
- Remember all reps can now recruit online so you don’t have to already have a team member to sign people up nationwide. Make sure all of your team members know this – remind, remind, remind! The opportunities here for all of us are huge!!! For tips on marketing your Avon business online, read this article: www.makeupmarketingonline.com/emily-seagrens-top-avon-online-marketing-tips/
Business Booster Tip: When passing out Avon catalogs, offer your customer all 3 of these options: 1) the catalog to order from you, 2) a free shipping label on the front of your book to order online if they’d like, and 3) the Avon opportunity (I like to use the $15 recruiting bill flyer and staple it to the inside – first page of the catalog).
Avon Top 5 Leadership Representatives based on Unit Sales on Team Momentum in Campaign 18
1. Tricia T. – Las Vegas, Nevada – $1,540 – Sell Avon Nevada
2. Leslie F. – Texarkana, Texas – $1,108 – Sell Avon Texas
3. KaSandra J. – Punta Gorda, Florida – $881 – Sell Avon Florida
4. Brittney H. – Rockford, Illinois – $412 – Sell Avon Illinois
5. Genise C. – Rockford, Illinois – $257 – Sell Avon Illinois
Who wants the “View from the Top” book? When you reach Unit Leader, I will send you your FREE copy! Your personal sales are included in your Total Unit Sales here. Remember to make Unit Leader, you need all 3 of these things to happen in the same campaign: 1) $1200 in total unit sales (including your personal sales and 1st, 2nd, & 3rd gen sales), 2) 3 1st gen orders, and 3) personal sales of at least $200. You all are so close to Unit Leader!!! Keep it up!
Avon Top 5 Leadership Representatives based on Registered Recruits (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generations) on Team Momentum in Campaign 18
1. Tricia T. – Las Vegas, Nevada – 10 – Sell Avon Nevada
2. Leslie F. – Texarkana, Texas – 6 – Sell Avon Texas
3. KaSandra J. – Punta Gorda, Florida – 5 – Sell Avon Florida
4. Genise C. – Rockford, Illinois – 4 – Sell Avon Illinois
5. Brittney H. – Rockford, Illinois – 4 – Sell Avon Illinois
Yahoo…keep recruiting and building your team! In order for your registered recruits to count as successful reps, they must place a $50 order and pay for it on time. That’s why it’s super important to help your reps succeed once they sign up with you. Getting them to sign up is only half the battle!
Additions to Avon Team Momentum in Campaign 18
Congratulations Leslie Fielding and KaSandra Johnson for adding new team members to your Avon team and giving yourself a raise in campaign 18! Stay excited and keep adding new team members everyone…Christmas sales will help you reach the Total Unit Sales Volume but adding new team members will give you stability in your team!
Highlights of Upcoming 2014 Avon Campaigns
As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Join our Avon Networking Groups – You must be a Current Avon Rep to Join our Facebook Groups
Avon Marketing Networking Group for Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Makeup.Marketing.Online/
Avon Leadership Networking Group for Advancing in Title: https://www.facebook.com/groups/555755724528237/
Facebook – Avon Selling Tips: http://www.facebook.com/MakeupMarketingOnline
Connect with me Online – Follow me for Avon Marketing Ideas
Facebook – My Avon LABC Store #1: http://www.facebook.com/AvonStoreCherryvale
Facebook – My Avon LABC Store #2: http://www.facebook.com/AvonStoreRockford