Avon Tips for Representatives – Selling, Recruiting, and Leadership
Online sales take time but once they get going, they quickly compound! I know I say this a lot but look at my online Avon sales stats over time below. My first blog posts were awful and as I kept blogging and marketing my Avon business, it became much easier. I get most of my website visitors through blog posts. Once I create a blog post, I promote the link through social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. You can create blog posts about Avon products, incentives, the opportunity, news, and more. Use your blog to create a useful source of information for your audience.
Here are my online sales stats starting in 2008. Most of these results are from consistently creating blog posts about Avon products and the Avon opportunity every month. I’m showing you these numbers to help you realize that it takes time and a lot of hard work to build big numbers so don’t give up. Keep trying and improving…consistency is key.
- 2008: $2,700
- 2009: $4,700
- 2010: $3,300
- 2011: $4,000
- 2012: $9,400
- 2013: $13,800
- 2014: $46,900
- 2015: $67,100
- 2016: $83,300
Learn How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Placing your First Avon Order for New Reps
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How I get over 100 New Avon Customers Leads Online per Week
- Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Avon Outlet Books
- Welcome New Avon Representatives Email
Avon Representative Tips and Tools
Avon Representative Tips and Tools – Check back to this page often for updates! Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign.
Avon Representative Resources
- Campaign Mailer – Avon Catalog Mailing Service
- Town & Country – Avon Logo Items
- Avon Signs & Decals – Avon Logo Window Clings and Signs
- Love my Buttons – Avon Branded Buttons and More
- Avery for Avon Representatives – Labels, Postcards, and Marketing Materials for Avon Representatives
- VistaPrint – Great for making your own marketing materials and relatively inexpensive!
- Buffer – Automate your social media posts.
- Square – Process credit and debit cards.
- Constant Contact – Email marketing service.
- Zoom – Host Avon webinars and make screen shot videos.
- Animoto – Create Avon video collages.
- StatCounter – Track your website traffic.
- Google Analytics – Track your website traffic.
- Pizap – Create photo collages.
- Mailmunch – Collect email addresses.
- Bluehost – Web hosting for your blog.
Follow Emily Online and on Social Media
- Avon Training by Emily – www.emilyseagren.com
- Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/emily.seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MakeupMarketingOnline
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/Makeup.Marketing.Online/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/your_avon_rep1
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/avonrepemily/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/avonrepemily
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/avonrep2/
Follow Avon Corporate Online and on Social Media
- Avon on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Avon
- Avon USA Representatives on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/avonusarepresentatives/
- mark. by Avon on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/markbyavon/
- Avon on Twitter – https://twitter.com/avoninsider
- mark. by Avon on Twitter – https://twitter.com/markgirl
- Avon on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/avoninsider
- mark. by Avon on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/markbyavon/
- Avon on YouTube –https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonProductsInc
- Avon USA Representatives on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonUSAReps
- mark. girl on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkgirlTV
- Avon on Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/avoninsider/
Network Marketing Books and Other Resources
- A View from the Top: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- A View from the Top Volume 2: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- 100 Ways to Recruit Avon Representatives
- 100 Ways to Sell Avon
- Avon Selling Secrets Sales Tips from an Ex-Rep
- Don’t Shoot! I’m Just the Avon Lady
- The Avon Business for Newbies
- Accelerated Success
- Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Direct Selling Association
- The Work at Home Mom – Direct Sales
- Zig Ziglar
- Stephen Covey
- Carrie Wilkerson: The Barefoot Executive