Avon What’s New Campaign 20 2016 Brochure Online
Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to the official campaign start date for the Avon Catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon Campaign 20 2016 What’s New brochure in Avon Campaign 18 2016, Avon Campaign 19 2016, Avon Campaign 20 2016 and Avon Campaign 21 2016.
When you are in Avon Campaign 20 2016, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon Campaign 21 2016 and Avon Campaign 22 2016. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 20?
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more.
- Avon True Color Wide Awake Mascara – C-20 opens with the “eye-deal” way to build makeup sales! New Avon True Color Wide Awake Mascara, introduced at $5.99, gives lashes instant eye-opening volume and curl to make eyes look bigger. Avon True Color Glimmersticks Eye Liner, our #1 long-wearing eye liner, has gotten a makeover with new packaging, new shades and more exciting updates. At only $4.99, go for multiple sales!
- Avon Senses Bubble Bath – Our big, bubbly 24 oz. size of Senses Bubble Bath gives up to 24 pampering baths in every bottle! At an Anniversary Special of $4.99, encourage multiple sales. Tie ribbon around the caps and you’ve created delightful gifts!
- Avon Leopard-Print Chiffon Duster – Be your Customers’ personal stylist. Build a range of fall looks with the versatile pieces featured in the brochure and previewed in the C-20 What’s New center pull-out. With Signature Collection, earning is always in style!
- Avon Harvest Home Fragrance Collection – Bring the warmth of Fall into homes with the Harvest Home Fragrance Collection. At $9.99 each, suggest that Customers buy two—one for themselves, another as a gift.
- Avon Roll-On Deodorant – The back cover features over 20 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-On options for her and him. At only $1.49 each, encourage Customers to stock up on multiples now!
Avon Demo Limits
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment. Depending on your Avon sales level, see the demo limits below:
- All Representatives – 1 of each demo unless specified otherwise
- President’s Club – 3 of each demo
- Honor Society – 5 of each demo
- Rose Circle – 10 of each demo
- McConnell Club – 15 of each demo
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren