Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to the official campaign start date for the Avon Catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon What’s New Campaign 24 2015 brochure in Avon Campaign 22 2015, Avon Campaign 23 2015, Avon Campaign 24 2015, and Avon Campaign 25 2015.
When you are in Avon Campaign 24 2015, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon Campaign 25 2015 and Avon Campaign 26 2015. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 24?
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more.
- Full Speed to Christmas Earnings – Avon Disney Holiday Train Set – Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto lead the way to holiday sales with this Avon exclusive.
The train lights up, plays horn and engine sounds and “Jingle Bells” while riding around on a 53″ diam. track. Brochure price: $79.99 the set in Avon Campaign 24 2015
- Winter Home Fragrance Collection – Avon Winter Home Candles – Bring the warmth of New Fireside, Vanilla Buttercream, Red Velvet Cake, Christmas Pine, Mandarin Cranberry
and Holiday Spice to any home. Suggest Customers buy a few extra for last-minute gifts. $9.99 each in Avon Campaign 24 2015
- Avon Naturals Cozy Vanilla & Sandalwood Body Care Collection – Avon Naturals Vanilla & Sandalwood – Rich vanilla bean, luxurious sandalwood and sparkling mandarin create a unique vanilla scent. Customers can have all three pieces at Avon Campaign 24 2015 Intro Special prices.
- Avon Striped Train Case – A great-looking makeup bag is always a welcome gift! With a clear, zippered pocket and an eye-catching pattern, this one is a steal at only $6.99 Avon Campaign 24 2015 intro special. Suggest makeup products to give along with it to build sales.
- Handy Stocking Stuffers! Avon Hand Cream Sale – Full-size hand creams are Customer favorites. With a choice of seven from Skin So Soft, Moisture Therapy and Silicone Glove, suggest they buy multiples for home, office, gym and the car too! Lowest Price Ever in Avon Campaign 24 2015! $1.69 each
Avon Demo Limits
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment. Depending on your Avon sales level, see the demo limits below:
- All Representatives – 1 of each demo unless specified otherwise
- President’s Club – 3 of each demo
- Honor Society – 5 of each demo
- Rose Circle – 10 of each demo
- McConnell Club – 15 of each demo
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren