Avon What’s New Campaign 24 2016 Brochure Online
Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to the official campaign start date for the Avon Brochure. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon Campaign 24 2016 What’s New brochure in Avon Campaign 22 2016, Avon Campaign 23 2016, Avon Campaign 24 2016 and Avon Campaign 25 2016.
When you are in Avon Campaign 24 2016, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon Campaign 25 2016 and Avon Campaign 26 2016. Remember these Avon Brochures are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 24?
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New brochures feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more.
- Avon Holiday Home Fragrance Collection – Light up holiday sales in Avon Campaign 24 2016 by spreading excitement about Candle Mixology, burning two scented candles at the same time to create a unique fragrance. Customers can choose from their favorite candles and from new ones for $9.99 each. See your Avon Campaign 24 2016 What’s New Candle Mixology Guide and Avon Campaign 24 2016 Brochure for great combos to recommend. When you sell two candles at a time, you’ll double your earnings!
- Avon Angel of Peace Figurine – There’s always room to add special touches to holiday decor. From ornaments to an angel figurine to festive displays, there are many options for Customers to cherish. When you build their collections, you’ll build your sales.
- Avon Winter Wonderland Faux-Fur Coat – Wrap up holiday sales with the total chic look! Point out the luxe Winter Wonderland Faux-Fur Coat lined in sumptuous faux fur and the Cushion Walk® Knee-High Stretch Back Boot, along with Customers’ own black top and leggings to complete the look.
- Avon mark. Rebel Luxe Fragrance – mark. Rebel Luxe Eau de Toilette Spray is a rebellious blend of irresistible dark plum, sophisticated baccarat rose and mysterious patchouli essences. This holiday exclusive is featured at $28.00!
- Avon Mesmerize Gift Set – Women’s and men’s boxed fragrance gift sets offer great value and are all dressed up and ready for gift-giving! Suggest buying a couple of extras to have on hand for last-minute gifts.
Avon Demo Limits
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon Brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment. Depending on your Avon sales level, see the demo limits below:
- All Representatives – 1 of each demo unless specified otherwise
- President’s Club – 3 of each demo
- Honor Society – 5 of each demo
- Rose Circle – 10 of each demo
- McConnell Club – 15 of each demo
Avon Brochure Online – 2016 Campaign Catalogs
- Avon Campaign 19 2016 – August 19 – September 1, 2016
- Avon Campaign 20 2016 – September 2 – September 15, 2016
- Avon Campaign 21 2016 – September 16 – September 29, 2016
- Avon Campaign 22 2016 – September 30 – October 13, 2016
- Avon Campaign 23 2016 – October 14 – October 27, 2016
- Avon Campaign 24 2016 – October 28 – November 10, 2016
- Avon Campaign 25 2016 – November 11 – November 24, 2016
- Avon Campaign 26 2016 – November 25 – December 8, 2016
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren