Avon What’s New Campaign 8 2016 Brochure Online – Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to the official campaign start date for the Avon Catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon What’s New Campaign 8 2016 brochure in Avon Campaign 6 2016, Avon Campaign 7 2016, Avon Campaign 8 2016 and Avon Campaign 9 2016.
When you are in Avon Campaign 8 2016, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon Campaign 9 2016 and Avon Campaign 10 2016. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
Avon What’s New Campaign 8 2016
Avon What’s New Campaign 8 2016 – What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more.
- Avon Signature Collection – Brochure 8 launches Avon’s Signature Collection! Inspired by today’s woman, the collection features timeless pieces that make it easy for women to express their individual style. With fine details, value prices and options for every body type, there are multiple ways to build Customers’ wardrobes and your sales!
- Avon 130th Celebration Collection – Build Brochure 8 orders with the 130th Celebration Collection, featuring 7 full-size products for only $24.99—a $130 value! Follow up in future campaigns to add more products to their beauty regimens.
- Anew Regimens Sale – Buy 1, Get 1 for $5 – Point out ANEW regimens at Buy 1, Get 1 for $5 in Avon Campaign 8 2016. It’s the perfect opportunity to introduce never-before skin care Customers to ANEW and for current ANEW users to replenish their favorites.
- Avon Candle Sale – Buy 1, Get 1 FREE – Avon Spa-Inspired Home Fragrance Collection candles are a welcome gift for any occasion. At Buy 1, Get 1 FREE in Avon Campaign 8 2016, suggest that Customers buy one to give as a gift and another to keep.
- Breast Cancer Crusade or Empowerment Skinny Strap Watch – It’s a great time to make a difference in the lives of others. With each purchase of a Breast Cancer Crusade
or Empowerment Skinny Strap Watch (featured on the Brochure back cover), $2.00 will be donated to Avon’s breast cancer and empowerment initiatives.
Avon Demo Limits
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment. Depending on your Avon sales level, see the demo limits below:
- All Representatives – 1 of each demo unless specified otherwise
- President’s Club – 3 of each demo
- Honor Society – 5 of each demo
- Rose Circle – 10 of each demo
- McConnell Club – 15 of each demo
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren