Congratulations Alainya Powers and Charolett Whitson for advancing to Star Promoter!
Avon Sales Levels – Join the President’s Club to Earn 40%
Did you know you only need to average $385 per campaign (campaign 1 – 26) or reach $10,000 in award sales in 2017 to make President’s Club? When you are a PC member, you are guaranteed 40% commission on all full earnings items on every order no matter the size the for the entire following year! Plus receive other great benefits…check out the President’s Recognition booklet on yourAvon.com under the PRP tab. Read more about President’s Club and how to sell Avon successfully by clicking here.
Earn more Money with Avon by Building a Team
Did you know all Avon Representatives can now start a team online? That means you can start a nationwide team by promoting the Avon opportunity online. Tell prospects to go to www.startavon.com and enter your reference code. Your reference code is the last part of your Avon website URL. Since my Avon website URL is www.youravon.com/eseagren, my reference code is ESEAGREN. You can also promote the Avon opportunity directly from the Social Media Center on yourAvon.com in the web office. Read more details and how to promote the opportunity by clicking here.
Current Avon Incentives
Earn a Ticket to the Boss Life Giveaway – Every Scratch-off is a Winner!
CAMPAIGNS 2 – 13, 2017 (TRENDSETTER 4 – 15)
The more you recruit, the more prizes you could win! Earn a scratch-off card and reveal your prize — including cash, trips, electronics and Avon-branded must haves — for each personal recruit who places either a first or second paid order of $150+
Go Country, Win Big Incentive
Campaigns 10 – 12, 2017 (Trendsetter 12 – 14)
Sign up for Repfest and sell and recruit your way to exclusive prizes and extras in Nashville, from a gotta-have RepFest cowboy hat to a FREE 2-night hotel stay. It’s a little bit country, a whole lotta prizes!
Activity Pays Incentive
Campaigns 7 – 12, 2017 (Trendsetter 9 – 14)
Make the most of your new earnings plan with our new Leadership incentive. Highlights:
- Get paid at your achievement title when you have two-thirds of your first generation placing an order during a campaign and you have $200 in personal sales. (Campaigns 7-12 / TS 9-14)
Avon Tips – Helpful Training
Avon Incentives / Events
Avon What’s New Brochures
Current Avon Brochures
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Total Unit Sales
1. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – $8,169– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
2. Kim K. – Pearland, Texas – $4,093– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
3. Tricia T. – Henderson, Nevada – $3,999– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Nevada
4. Amy M. – Washington Court House, Ohio – $2,201– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Ohio
5. Kim R. – Sebeka, Minnesota – $1,053– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Minnesota
Who wants the “View from the Top” book? When you reach Ambassador, I will send you your FREE copy! Remember to make Ambassador, you need all 3 of these things to happen in the same campaign: 1) $1,000 in total unit sales (including your personal sales and 1st, 2nd, & 3rd gen sales), 2) 3 1st gen orders, and 3) personal sales of at least $200.
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Registered Recruits (all 3 Generations)
1. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – 143 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
2. Kim K. – Pearland, Texas – 55 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
3. Tricia T. – Henderson, Nevada – 23 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Nevada
4. Amy M. – Washington Court House, Ohio – 14 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Ohio
5. Leticia V. – Belvidere, Illinois – 12 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Illinois
Yahoo…keep recruiting and building your team! In order for your registered recruits to count as successful reps, they must place a $50 order and pay for it on time. That’s why it’s super important to help your reps succeed once they sign up with you. Getting them to sign up is only half the battle!
As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Emily Seagren, 2015 Avon Woman of Enterprise, Gold Leader, Avon President’s Council
Avon Brochure Online – 2017 Campaign Catalogs