New Avon Representative Tips September 2017
Are you a new Avon Representative? Watch this webinar to learn about programs, incentives, and tips for getting your business off the ground and running.
Here are some helpful sales tools for your upcoming campaigns:
- Avon Free Shipping Labels – put these on neon labels on the front of your catalogs!
- 10 Ways How to Sell and Earn – ideas for finding new customers.
- Avon Daily Care Collection Flyer – sell this bundle in your first 7 campaigns.
- Avon KickStart Tracker – track your progress in the KickStart program!
- Avon Prospecting Flyer – Earn $1,010 in your First 90 Days – hand out this flyer with your books to find team members.
- How to Place your First Avon Order – step-by-step instructions for placing your first order.
Here are some helpful affiliated websites for you to order marketing materials:
- Love my Buttons – Logo Buttons: www.lovemybuttons.com
- Town & Country – Logo Items: www.townandcountryprinting.com/avon.html
- Campaign Mailer – Brochure Mailings: www.campaign-mailer.com/cp/index.php
- VistaPrint – Marketing Materials / Business Cards: www.vistaprint.com/
- Buffer – Automate your Social Media Posts: www.buffer.com
- Square – Process Credit Cards: www.squareup.com
- Constant Contact – Email Marketing: www.constantcontact.com
Frequently Asked Questions and Helpful Videos for New Reps:
- Welcome to the Team: https://youtu.be/H6b4WpYU4vQ
- Avon Starter Kit Arrival: https://youtu.be/LoOyHpBsLbU
- Achieving 1st Month Goals: https://youtu.be/yGoKeVQ3gHg
- New Avon Rep Tips: https://youtu.be/0W2vIOjKzMo
- When is my Avon Order due: https://youtu.be/S3NoPmlXuWA
- How to Order Avon Demos: https://youtu.be/lYv4A7rIK68
- How to Charge Sales Tax on Avon Orders: https://youtu.be/fLYqnwv3HC4
- How to Order Avon Brochures, Samples, and Sales Tools: https://youtu.be/aTZxRVDZ1yk
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Council level (over $110,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois, Avon Store Perryville and is a Gold Leader with over 615 team members of Avon USA Representatives nationwide. Emily sold over $83,000 of Avon products online and recruited over 840 team members in 2016 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2016, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $1,270,300 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2017 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country.