Earn Money with Avon in the Journey to Gold Incentive
I am writing to tell you about some exciting incentives Avon is offering through sharing the Avon opportunity in the upcoming campaigns. Whether you’ve been Selling Avon for a long time or you have just started, think about the reason why you decided to Start Selling Avon. Your “why” can also change with time. When I started selling Avon in 2008, I signed up because I wanted to be a work-from-home mom after my son was born. Now that I’ve successfully accomplished that goal, my “why” is to make enough income to replace my husband’s income so he too can have freedom of his time. I remind myself of this goal every day and continue to improve myself and my business campaign after campaign. I would also wouldn’t mind having a new car, new house, and some other luxuries. =) Now let me tell you how you can make some big bucks in the upcoming campaigns!
How would you like to earn up to $2,600 in bonus money and an unlimited number of $35 checks from Avon over the next 6 months? Avon has announced a new leadership structure that will start in Avon Campaign 17 2015. In order to prepare us for the new program, they are offering the opportunity to earn lots of extra cash for starting and building our own Avon teams of representatives.
Avon Journey to Gold Leadership Incentive
Avon Journey to Gold Recruiting Bonus
Who: All Representatives who have not recruited any team members yet, Promoters, and Ambassadors
- For your first team member you sign up who places an order of $100 or more on time and pays for it on time, you will earn a $100 product bundle for FREE (see the guide and worksheet on YourAvon.com – Sales Leadership – Incentives)!
- For every other team member you sign up after your first recruit who places an order of $100 or more on time and pays for it on time, you will earn a $35 check! (Sign up 12 new qualifying team members to earn the free $100 product bundle and $385 in bonus cash! Cha-ching!!!)
- For details and guidelines: Avon Journey to Gold Incentive Support Guide
Avon Fast Track to Gold Bonus
Who: All Representatives who become a Star Promoter (more than one team member) for the first time. Your starting campaign is based on the campaign when you become a Start Promoter.
- Receive cash rewards every campaign for your first 13 campaigns in Advanced Leadership that your Unit Sales Goal is met. Remember to be eligible you must have personal sales of $200 or more and at least 3 first generation orders.
- Get on the Fast Track to success to earn up to $200 more every 2 weeks! Your fast track starts after your 2nd team member places their order during the incentive period (campaigns 20 – 26).
- When you and your team reach total sales of $1,000 (max of $500 personal sales count), your personal sales are $200 or more, and you have 3 team members directly under you place an order all in the same campaign within the 1st – 4th campaign on your Fast Track, you will earn a $100 bonus check every campaign you meet the requirements (every 2 weeks)! If you and your team meet the requirements all 4 campaigns, that means $400 in bonus money for you!
- When you and your team reach total sales of $2,000 (max of $500 personal sales count), your personal sales are $200 or more, and you have 3 team members directly under you place an order all in the same campaign within the 1st – 9th campaign on your Fast Track, you will earn a $150 bonus check every campaign you meet the requirements (every 2 weeks)! Please note: you only receive one fast track bonus payout per campaign. For ex: if you reach the sales goal of $2000 and requirements with your team for the $150 bonus, you will not get the $100 bonus. So let’s say your team meets the requirements at this level all 9 campaigns, that means $1,350 in bonus money for you!
- When you and your team reach total sales of $3,000 (max of $500 personal sales count), your personal sales are $200 or more, and you have 3 team members directly under you place an order all in the same campaign within the 1st – 13th campaign on your Fast Track, you will earn a $200 bonus check every campaign you meet the requirements (every 2 weeks)! Please note: you only receive one fast track bonus payout per campaign. For ex: if you reach the sales goal of $3000 and requirements with your team for the $200 bonus, you will not get the $150 or $100 bonus. So let’s say your team meets the requirements at this level all 13 campaigns, that means $2,600 in bonus money for you! WOWZA!!!
Avon Team up for Gold Bonus for Ambassadors and Above
Who: All Representatives who are Ambassador ($200 in personal sales, 3 first generation orders, and $1,000 in team sales) or above.
- Earn a $50 cash reward when you mentor a New Leadership Representative in your first generation to recruit two new Qualifying Representatives (see definition below) onto their team. When your downline member earns both the Journey to Gold product bundle and their first $35 recruiting check in the incentive period!
- Qualifying Representatives must have a $100 or more during the incentive period and pay for that order on-time.
Avon Team up for Gold Bonus for Silver Ambassadors and Above
Who: All Representatives who are Silver Ambassadors ($200 in personal sales, 3 first generation orders, and $2,000 in team sales) or above.
- Team up to earn cash! Mentor your first generation Representatives to advance in title and you both earn cash!
- Earn a $100 cash reward when your first generation rep advances to Silver Ambassdor for the first time during the incentive period (your Silver Ambassador will earn $100 too)!
- Earn a $500 cash reward when your first generation rep advances to Gold Leader for the first time during the incentive period (your Gold Leader will earn $100 too)!
Achieve Success in the Journey to Gold
- Write down your current why. Why would this extra money mean so much to you? What would you and your family do with it? What are your tangible (new house, car, vacation) and intangible “whys?” (freedom of time, working from home,etc.)
- Set your recruiting goal. How many new team members are you going to sign up each campaign? Tip: Go for an aggressive goal because not all of them will submit that $100 order and qualify.
- Set your leadership goals. If you are an Ambassador or above…how many new leaders are you planning to add over the incentive period? Who are your aggressive team members who are either interested in leadership or top sellers who would make good leaders? Pick your key players who you are going to help advance in title (look for reps selling $150 – $200 or more in a campaign).
- Learn the requirements of the incentive but don’t get too caught up in the details if they overwhelm you. Spend as much time on recruiting / leadership activities as you do on sales activities. Do your best to talk to everyone you know about the Avon opportunity…you never know who might be interested.
- Include the $15 bill flyer with all of your catalogs. Customize it with your own info. Your reference code for someone to sign up on your team at www.startavon.com is the last part of your Avon website URL. Avon Fifteen Dollar Bill Recruiting Flyer
- Customize the attached book labels with your info. Especially if you are a little shy about bringing up the opportunity. This way you can offer the opportunity to everyone without having to push it on to those who aren’t interested. Sell Avon Recruiting Brochure Labels
- Fill out the tear tab flyer with your info and hang them up at busy locations where you can find bulletin boards (grocery stores, campuses, laundromats, restaurants, etc.) Avon So Easy To Love Pull off Recruiting Flyer
- Promote the opportunity on social media. Use an image of the opportunity to write a blog, share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media site you are on. Remember to include a benefit of joining and the link to sign up on your team. Your link to the appointment page with your code pre-filled would be http://eseagren.
avonrepresentative.com/ opportunity/start (replace eseagren with your own reference code and be sure to use http:// and not www) So you might say, “Be your own boss with Avon. Start your own business for only $15! Learn more: http://eseagren. avonrepresentative.com/ opportunity/start.”
- Whenever posting online, include the link for them to shop on your Avon website (ex: http://eseagren.
avonrepresentative.com – replace eseagren with your code) and the link to your opportunity page (ex: http://eseagren. avonrepresentative.com/ opportunity – replace eseagren with your code) or be sure to say “To buy or sell Avon, visit (your Avon website).”
- Find featured posts and videos about the opportunity in your Social Media Center to share online. These posts have everything ready to go…your message, an image or video, and a link specific to you for people to sign up on your team. Go to www.youravon.com – web office – Social Media Center. Remember to offer the opportunity as much as you are offering the catalog. If you were a waitress at a restaurant, you wouldn’t stop asking if your customers wanted refills if you came across your first “no.” Keep offering the Avon opportunity, the bigger you build your team…the more likely you will find your gems.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren