Here is the 2nd email I send out to new team members. On all 3 emails to my new reps, I copy their district sales manager so we can all get to know one another better especially since most of my team members are not local. You may use the district number and @avon.com for a quick way to cc their district manager. For example: my district is 5612. If I sign up an Avon Representative in our district, I will cc [email protected] You have my permission to copy this post to use for your team members. I originally found it on yourAvon.com and tweaked it a little to fit my needs. Hope you find it helpful!
Dear (insert new Avon Rep’s name here),
I will be sending an email with your Avon campaign ordering schedule shortly! I’ve attached the instructions here on how to place your first Avon order. I will be in touch soon to help you place your first order. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
As soon as you receive your Avon starter kit, you may start collecting orders. Be sure to collect payment from customers at the time they place their orders. To better align with other direct sales companies, Avon has changed their credit policy. Chances are you will need to pay the majority of your bill at the time you place your order. In order to avoid paying out of pocket, I suggest collecting payment from customers when you take their order. See below 3 tips on getting your Avon business started!
Getting started with Avon is easy!
1. Go to yourAVON.com and register.
Input your new Avon Account Number and explore and familiarize yourself with your new home.
Your Account Number: XXXXXXXX
Your District: XXXX
2. Create and open your Avon Web Store!
You have the ability to create and customize your very own personal web page, where you can direct all of your Customers to visit and shop with ease! Once you’ve set it up, your store is open for business 24/7.
It’s easy to set up. Here’s how:
1. Log in to yourAVON.com
2. Go to Web Office
3. Under Resources, click on NEW! Online Quick Setup
Let everyone know you have a new business by sending a Grand Opening email!
Follow this path: yourAVON.com>web office>marketing tools>send email>grand opening
How easy was that? Now you’re ready to make money!
3. Go to Avon’s training site, Avon Pathways and start with the module “Believe in Your Success.”
1. Log in to yourAVON.com
2. Go to Training
3. Under Avon Pathways, click on Course Catalog – New Representative – Believe in Your Success (works best in Internet Explorer)
AVON SALES TIP
Want to immediately increase your earnings? Give everyone you know (plus those you don’t!), an Avon brochure PLUS a mark. Magalog and watch your sales grow like never before. Make sure you add your Avon Web Store link and all of your contact info!
It’s that easy! So what are you waiting for?
And remember, you’re in business for yourself but not by yourself! I am committed to helping you every step of the way.
I can’t wait to celebrate your success!
Wishing you a warm welcome!
Call or Text: XXX.XXX.XXXX
Avon Team Momentum Advanced Unit Leader
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren