How do you Sell Avon?
When you Become an Avon Representative, you’ll discover one of the best parts About Selling Avon is you decide how you are going to Sell Avon Products. If you take a look at some of the most successful Avon Representatives, what you’ll find is there aren’t many Avon businesses that are run exactly the same way. Maybe one Avon Representative has found success in sales through doing fundraisers and another has found success through selling at events or home parties. The beauty of building an Avon business is you are in charge of your own destiny. I truly believe you will Make the Most Money with Avon when you build all three areas of your business: 1) sales, 2) online (Selling Avon Online and recruiting online), and 3) leadership (first building your own Avon team, then advancing in leadership title by helping your team members build teams). Building up these three areas of your business gives you multiple streams of income which in turn allows you to build a bigger Avon business faster.
How much Money do you make when you Sell Avon?
As I mentioned before, not all Avon businesses are run the same. Like any small business, it is up to you how much money you invest, the cost of your expenses, the amount you sell, how dedicated and how much work and time you devote to your business, and so on and so forth. With Avon, you are in charge of how much money you make. The harder you work and the more successful you become, the more you will get paid. As an Avon representative, you earn 0 – 50% profit on your Avon orders based on the total size of all of your orders combined. You will earn 20% on fixed earnings products (any product in the Avon Catalog with four diamonds in front of its description). When you Become an Avon Representative, it is very important to reach President’s Club to guarantee 40% commission on almost all products you order the entire next year. Please see the Avon Commission Chart below:
$0 – $49.99: 0%
$50 – $149.99: 20%
$150 – $294.99: 30%
$295 – $439.99: 35%
$440 – $924.99: 40%
$925 – $1574.99: 45%
When you Sell Avon Online, you will earn 20% commission on online sales. As a member of the President’s Club, you can earn 25% on online Avon orders. When you receive online sales, you are paid through credits on your Avon account. Your Avon account will be credited for the amount of the commission from the online order. Once your balance reaches a credit of $25 or more, Avon will do a direct deposit for the amount into your bank account. Avon does direct deposit for online commission twice per month.
How do you Sell Avon Online?
If you are interested in Selling Avon Online, you have come to the right place. Marketing Avon online has become very important to me and has become a great source of income for me and my business. I have found success in both Selling Avon Online and signing up new Avon Representatives online. My virtual team of Avon Reps called Avon Team Momentum spans over 30 states across the country and I provide support for them how they choose whether it’s online or over the phone. I love the fact that my online business works when I cannot / am not. With online sales only for the 2014 sales cycle, I have reached the Avon sales level of Rose Circle (over $27,500 for the 2014 shortened sales cycle). In 2014, I have recruited over 170 team members online. My goal now is to pass on my knowledge of online marketing to my Avon Team Momentum to help them reach their sales and leadership goals.
Selling Avon Online takes time and lots of work. I have found the most success marketing my Avon business online through writing blog posts to attract new customers and new team members. Once I write a blog post, I share the link on various social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. I also use Avon’s automated email program and offer free shipping and various coupon codes for my online customers. I try to be a source of information for potential Avon customers and those interested in Selling Avon. Another key to being successful online is to still provide great customer service even though you may never meet these customers face-to-face. I mail out Avon catalogs to all of my online customers to say thank you and to encourage them to shop with me again. I am also quick to respond to customer inquiries and take care of issues when they arise. I provide the great customer service they are used to receiving from their traditional Avon lady.
Ways to Sell Avon
The beauty of the Avon business (in my opinion) is the flexibility to Sell Avon how you want and when you want. As a mother of 2 small children, I love the fact that I can work my business around my family. I am, first a mom, and second, a business owner, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I truly enjoy being a mom, being able to work from home and not have to go to a full-time job, but still be able to have a successful career. Here are some ideas of How to Sell Avon:
- Avon Catalog Sales – This is one of the most obvious ways to sell Avon and one of the reasons I started Selling Avon. I felt comfortable being able to sell through the Avon catalog. Use the Avon catalog to your fullest advantage by handing them out to people you see face-to-face. Always have an Avon catalog on hand with your information on it and an incentive for first time customers. Try giving a discount for new customers or a discount for customer referrals. Ask your current customers if they know of anyone who could use an Avon lady.
- Home Parties – Just because Avon isn’t sold primarily through home parties doesn’t mean you can’t host them. Host your first home party yourself as an open house and grand opening of your business. You don’t need to have a ton of products on hand…stick with some of the Avon favorites like Skin So Soft, Moisture Therapy, and perhaps some samples of the newest products. Have catalogs on hand and give gifts for anyone who is willing to book an Avon home party within the next month.
- Craft Fairs or Events – Craft fairs and events are great ways to gain a lot of prospective customers’ contact info. Even if you don’t have a lot of product on hand, you can collect potential customer info and maybe even find a few new team members. Do some sort of drawing and use the Avon contact cards to collect info. Don’t forget to follow up with these people after the event or you may have wasted your time and money. As the saying goes, “the fortune is in the follow up.” If you are going to have product on hand, try stocking up on gift sets, hand creams, lip balms, deodorants, and some of the favorite Avon brands: Glimmersticks, Anew, Skin So Soft, and more.
- Fundraisers – Fundraisers are a great way to get a lot of sales in a short amount of time. If you signed up to Sell Avon late in the cycle and are trying to make President’s Club, fundraisers may be the way to go. You may not make a ton of profit on the fundraiser but it is a great way to find new customers and build high sales.
- Service Businesses – Some of the best places to leave your Avon catalog are businesses where customers have to wait. Think along the lines of: hair salons, laundromats, tanning salons, car repair shops, doctors’ offices, nail salons, dentists’ offices, etc. How many waiting areas can you think of where businesses have reading material? Be sure to ask permission to leave your catalog and ask for a business card to follow up to see if anyone is interested in being serviced by an Avon Rep.
These are only a few Ways to Sell Avon. There are so many more ideas on How to Become a Successful Avon Representative. If you decide to Sign up to Sell Avon, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge and training offered through yourAvon.com and among various networking groups of Avon Representatives (at face-to-face meetings and online through social media).
Join Avon Online
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online Pages
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren