I am a firm believer in being very upfront with people and not trying to hide costs or sugar coat the opportunity that Becoming an Avon Representative offers. I believe in sharing detailed information with people who are interested in Selling Avon and allowing them to decide for themselves whether the opportunity is for them or not. In this article, I will cover the Cost to Start Selling Avon and the costs of conducting business as an Avon Representative.
Avon Start Up Cost
The Cost to Start Selling Avon is $15. Whether you sign up with a local Avon Representative in person or you decide to complete the online appointment, the Avon Start up Cost of $15 is the same. If you decide to Sign up to Sell Avon Online, your starter kit will be shipped to your house. Your starter kit includes 20 Avon Catalogs, samples, training materials, and 2 full-size Avon products. Your commission will be 20 – 50% based on the size of your Avon orders. In your first five campaigns, you will have the opportunity to earn free Avon products and more when you submit orders of $100 or more in each campaign on time and pay for them on time.
How much does it Cost to Start Selling Avon?
As I mentioned, the Start up Cost for Selling Avon is $15. After you have paid the initial fee, there are some additional costs to running your Avon business that should be covered. Please see the costs below:
- You are responsible for buying your own Avon Brochures. The Avon Brochures come in packs of 10. They start around $6.50 for the first pack of 10 and then get cheaper per pack the more you buy.
- There is a fee called One Simple Fee starting at $5.95 that is charged each campaign that you place an order. This fee is charged in place of a per customer charge and in place of a website fee. This fee covers shipping & handling of your orders and the cost to have your own personal Avon website. You can recover this cost when you collect the $0.75 order charge per customer when collecting orders. This fee is yours to keep to help cover the cost of your materials and the cost of running your business.
- Avon samples and other sales tools such as bags featuring the Avon logo are optional. If you would like to use these sales tools, there is also a charge for these materials. Some samples are as little as $4.00 for a roll of 100 fragrance samples and bags can be as little as $0.95 for a pack of 50.
Join Avon Today
So hopefully I’ve answered your questions about the costs of selling Avon. If you’ve read enough and have decided you would like to Sign up to Sell Avon Online, follow these 3 simple steps and in less than 15 minutes you could become the next Avon Representative:
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online Pages
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren