Track Avon Website Visitors by Using Google Analytics
Why would you want to track your Avon website traffic? One reason might be to be able to see which marketing activities are working and which are not. If your website traffic increases after you try something new, chances are it’s a marketing activity that you will want to continue to put in your calendar / schedule. Be sure to do something consistently for a few weeks at a minimum to see if it’s valuable or not. You cannot try something new one time and then decide whether it’s worthwhile or not. Another reason you may want to monitor your website traffic is to find out where your visitors are coming from to decide how to allocate your time. For example, I know that my blog produces the most amount of traffic to my Avon eStore so I try to spend a lot of my time every week dedicated to creating new content and promoting my blog posts through social media.
It’s also interesting to see which countries and which parts of the country your website traffic is visiting from to see if your online customers are more local or long distance. As you can see in the image below, even though I live in Illinois…it’s only the 5th largest referral location. My online Avon marketing is attracting traffic from all over the United States with the most popular states being Texas, New York, Florida, and California. You can even drill down to see which cities your visitors live in. I love Google Analytics but it is very detailed. I use Google Analytics when I’m looking for very specific information and StatCounter to get a quick glimpse at how my web traffic is doing for the day, week, month, or even the year.
How to Set up and Install Google Analytics for your Avon Website
Google Analytics (GA) is a popular and free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visits to a website. If you would like to use Google Analytics, follow the instructions below.
- Google will present a page that contains your Tracking ID.
- Sign in or create an account on the Google Analytics page. Click here to access Google Analytics.
- Once you are logged into Google, set up an account for your website.
IMPORTANT: You must enter your website URL to your Google account as: username.avonrepresentative.com. For example, mine is eseagren.avonrepresentative.com
- Copy (CTRL + C Windows, Command + C Mac) the ID then return to this section and paste (CTRL + V, Command + V Mac) into the box below.
- Click “Update Google Analytics ID”. The ID will then be applied to every page of your website. You can return to your Google account after 24 hours to view your website statistics.
Watch the Video Below as I Demonstrate How to Sign up and Install the Code
Tracking your Avon Stats
- Sell Avon Online Part 2: Tracking your Performance
- Track your Avon Website Visitors with StatCounter
- Tracking Increases in your Avon Business – Make More Money
- How to Sell More Avon and Prioritize your Time
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren