How to Post Avon Campaign 13 Brochure on your Website
How do you post the current Avon catalog on your website? This is probably the most frequent question I get asked from Avon Representatives on how to sell Avon online. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to post Avon Campaign 13 2015 on your website.
Please note: if you have already customized the main window widget on your website with a personal message but would like to try adding the current catalog image, you may want to save a copy of what you have there before making any changes so you have a back-up version to revert to in case you cannot get this to work.
If you are going to put an image of the current brochure on your website, make sure you are able to commit your time to updating the image every time your website switches over to a new campaign (every other week). The online catalog on your eStore will automatically update but you will need to update the image on the home page at the start of every campaign. To find the schedule when your website changes over, go to yourAvon.com – my account – Key Campaign Dates. Ex: I am RPS 6 and my regular order is due every other Wednesday and my website switches over to the new campaign 2 days later (on Friday). I would let customers know they can shop Avon Campaign 13 2015 online 5/29 (Friday) – 6/11 (Thursday). My website will switch over to Avon Campaign 14 2015 on June 12th so I would let customers know they can shop Avon Campaign 14 2015 online 6/12 (Friday) – 6/25 (Thursday).
Instructions for Adding the Avon Brochure to your Website
1. Log into yourAvon.com. Tip: When making changes to your Avon website, you may want to use Internet Explorer. YourAvon.com seems to be most compatible with Internet Explorer. Click on each image below to enlarge.
2. Click on the Web Office tab on the main toolbar (third tab from the left).
3. Under eStore, click on edit eStore.
4. Click on the pencil icon (top right) in the main box (largest frame on the top left).
5. Choose the option for Personal Message to display in the main window.
6. Select the edit source option on the top right side of the toolbar – the button that looks like this: </>.
7. Copy the data in the box below by highlighting all of it with your mouse – right click and select copy.
8. Paste the data you copied from the text box above by placing your cursor in the html box in your eStore then right clicking and selecting Paste.
9. The next step is to edit the account number after repid= where I have highlighted in blue. Replace my repid number with yours. Your repid number is your Avon account number. This will allow your customers to click on the front of the brochure cover to shop the online brochure on your Avon website.
10. The final step is to click on the edit source button again </>. Edit the text that I put in as sample text, give your screen a label name, and click save.
I hope you find this blog post helpful! Feel free to leave comments if there are other online marketing or social media topics you’d like to see covered in my blog. Below is an instructional video to follow on how to follow the steps for adding the catalog for the first time in this blog post. Enjoy!
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren