How to Promote your Avon Blog Posts for Free on Social Media
With a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, 13 years work experience in marketing, almost 10 years in network marketing experience with 7 of those years being with Avon, I think I finally have a hold on what works for me with online marketing and social media. Keep in mind my techniques aren’t going to work for every Avon Representative so you need to keep trying different approaches and do what works best for you. When you figure out what works for you, it’s important to come up with a marketing routine / schedule that you repeat daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly depending on how much time you have to dedicate online. Be consistent, persistent, and keep going until you make it work if you are passionate about online marketing!
Since the majority of my website visitors come from my blog posts listed in search engines like Google, I know that I want to spend the majority of my time creating new content for my beauty blog. Another way customers and potential recruits come across my blog is through status updates I post on my social media profiles like Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter. Once you have written a successful Avon blog post, you will want to share the link of that post on social media to get traffic to your website. Read the steps below and then watch the video for an online demonstration.
Emily Seagren’s 6 Marketing Steps for Promoting an Avon Blog Post Online
1. One of the first places I share my blog post is Facebook. I write a couple of sentences to entice followers to want to learn more and then include the link to the blog post. Depending on the type of blog post I have written, I will share the post to my Facebook business page and to my Facebook group. Every once in awhile I will share links on my personal Facebook profile but I like to talk more about Avon in an informal matter on my personal page.
2. I have Facebook automatically connected to Twitter so anything I post on Facebook is automatically “Tweeted.” You can connect your Facebook account to Twitter by going to: http://www.facebook.com/twitter.
3. I have also chosen the option on my WordPress blog to have new posts automatically shared on LinkedIn. Check with your blog provider to see if there are automated options to share new posts.
4. Since Pinterest is my third best source of referrals, I always make sure to pin any images from new blog posts on one or more of my Pinterest boards.
5. Last but not least for sharing on social media, I try to share all new blog post links to my Google+ profile.
6. The last step I take after publishing a blog post is to copy my own article and post it on my Avon blog. In order to get images in my posts on my Avon website, I copy my own articles on WordPress and then paste them into the blog using Internet Explorer.
Emily Seagren’s Marketing Tips for Blogging
- If you are just starting a blog, make it a goal to post at least 1 new article per week.
- Rotate the types of blog posts you create to attract a larger audience. For example: my blog posts can be about products, recruiting, promotions, recognition, and tips for Avon Representatives.
- The more content and posts you write, the easier it will become for you to blog. Once it starts getting easier for you to blog, try to post more than 1 blog post per week.
- Make your articles interesting and informative. Try to include images, answer questions your audience might be asking, and make your articles easy to read and follow.
- Be sure you have share and like buttons for social media on each post so your readers can pass the information on to their followers.
- When posting a blog link on social media, use 3 – 5 hashtags that categorize your post. Hashtags work on Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Pinterest, and a few other social media sites.
- It’s always a great idea to have a subscribe option on your blog so that your followers are notified when new content is posted
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren