Planning for Avon President’s Club and Success
2014 has brought many positive changes so far for Avon Representatives in the United States. From an enhanced starter kit to more incentives to more levels of sales leadership, all of these changes mean more rewards for those of us who are in it for the long haul. Avon Campaign 8 started the 2014 sales cycle which is shortened this year. That means making President’s Club will be even easier for you! When you make Avon’s President’s Club, you earn a guaranteed 40% on full earnings items on all orders no matter the size for the whole next sales cycle along with other great benefits! I hope you find this post helpful in figuring out how to sell Avon successfully to make President’s Club in 2014 and beyond.
To become an Avon Representative on Avon Team Momentum, please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.startavon.com
2. Enter Avon Representative Reference Code: ESEAGREN (only costs $15 to start your own Avon business)
What you Need to Know to Make President’s Club
- The 2014 sales cycle is shortened. Traditionally Avon’s sales cycle runs from campaign 8 (C8) of one year to campaign 7 (C7) of the following year. In order to get on a C1 – C26 cycle, this year’s sales cycle will go from C8 – C26 2014.
- In order to make up for the shortened sales cycle, the minimum sales level to reach President’s Club in 2014 has been reduced to $7,000. That means you should average $369 in award sales per campaign. If you get a little behind throughout the year, don’t get discouraged…Christmas time will be your biggest selling campaigns! Use this PRP tracking form from yourAvon.com to keep track of where you stand based on the shortened cycle throughout the year. 2014 Avon President’s Club Tracking Form
- When you sell to 20 customers per campaign at an average $22.50 per order, you will earn 40% on full earnings items for an average monthly earnings of $360. Use the Representative Campaign Planning Form to plan out your sales goals and activities prior to the start of each campaign. You can also use the store maps on yourAvon.com (under campaign tools) to figure out your hot selling items for each campaign. Avon Representative Campaign Planning Form
- Be sure you are familiar with the Avon commission chart. Check out the hot points flyer to make the most of your earnings. For example: if you sell $130 during a campaign – you will earn 20% or $26. If you sell $150 during a campaign ($20 more) – you will earn 30% or $45 (an extra $19 in your pocket). It makes quite a difference! Avon Hot Selling Points Flyer
Make the Most of your Avon Business
- Attend your local district meetings, participate in Avon webinars, or watch recorded Avon webinars. No matter how busy you are, it’s critical to continue your learning adventure with Avon. There is always something new to learn and things are always changing. To keep up with the updates and help fuel your creativity, be sure to participate in Avon sponsored events whether they are conferences, webinars, meetings, or training.
- Discover 10 ways to sell and earn with Avon to give you ideas for your business. It’s important to try different ways of selling and earning with Avon to figure out what works best for you. Not every tactic is going to work the same for every representative. Check out this .pdf to explore 10 different ways to sell and earn with Avon. 10 Ways How to Sell and Earn with Avon
- Keep up with Incentives – don’t leave anything on the table: Pay attention to all of the great incentives Avon offers especially triple dollar offers to help make President’s Club. Break them down into achievable goals based on what you need to achieve each campaign. Then come up with activities that will help you reach these goals.
- Try new things and find out what works. You will earn the most amount of money by establishing a traditional Avon sales business, promoting your Avon website online, and starting a leadership business. Avon representatives who are at least Unit Leader and part of the President’s Club report being the most satisfied with their business and stick around the longest! If you do not have time for all three, I recommend picking the two areas you enjoy the most or mastering one and adding on as you can.
- Join Avon leadership by starting your own team. If you haven’t noticed, Avon rewards leadership representatives very handsomely. From incentives to leadership checks to bonuses, being in leadership pays off. To earn the most from your Avon business, find others who want to sell Avon too. Everything’s better with a friend!
Watch this Video for Tips on Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren