Sell More Avon – How to Sell More Avon
Be Absolutely Awesome with Avon’s President’s Recognition Program!
One of the best parts about selling Avon is the business is completely flexible. Some top sellers get there by having helpers and some get there by building huge customer bases. When you sell Avon, you can do fundraisers, home parties, sell door-to-door, sell Avon online, set up at events, go tossing, and more. One thing is for sure, at a minimum, your goal should be to reach President’s Club. You will make the most money selling Avon when you reach President’s Club or higher each year. The Avon selling cycle now goes from campaign 1 – campaign 26 each year. The sales levels are based on award sales received during the annual cycle.
Avon Sales Levels for 2015
- Level 1 – President’s Club: $10,000
- Level 2 – Honor Society: $20,000
- Level 3 – Rose Circle: $35,000
- Level 4 – David H. McConnell Club: $65,000
- Level 5 – President’s Council: $110,000
- Level 6 – Inner Circle: $220,000
How much Money can you make Selling Avon?
Please see the 2015 Avon commission chart below. Avon’s commission chart is based on a “the more you sell, the more you earn” philosophy. Keep in mind that although online sales are not based on an earnings chart, those award sales from your online business can bump you up into the next earnings level for your traditional order. When you sell Avon, you collect the total amount due from your customer including the product price from the book, sales tax, and customer order charge. When you submit your order to Avon, the company charges you for the cost of the product and for the sales tax you collected. The amount left over after paying Avon is your profit. To earn a decent profit from your Avon business, I would recommend setting a goal to sell at the 40% earnings level every campaign. With a total of $500 in orders, that would give you a profit of $200 each campaign to re-invest in your business or to add to your family’s monthly income.
Avon Selling Tips
- How to Sell Avon Successfully
- Avon Selling Tips
- Sell More Avon – Ways to Sell More Avon
- Avon Brochures Online
- New Avon Representative Tips and Information
- Selling Avon Online – Emily Seagren’s Top 10 Tips
- Blogging to Sell More Avon Online
- Sell Avon Online Successfully – Emily’s Blog Series
- How to Promote your Avon Blog Posts for Free
- Emily Seagren’s Top 8 Avon Online Marketing Tips
Avon Selling Tools
Some of the sales tools below may be from past years so be sure to check the updated commission chart and run the numbers before you implement any of the ideas into your Avon business. Please note: I did not make the sales flyers below. I have accumulated them over the years through yourAvon.com and other Avon Representative networking groups.
- 10 Ways How to Sell Avon and Earn Flyer
- Avon Customer Survey Card
- 1000 in the Bag
- 50/50 Generic Avon Campaign
- Avon Home Party Plan
- Avon Business Building Activities
- How About an Avon Book Party
- Avon Sales Tax Calculator
- Avon Hot Points Flyer
- Guide to Selling More Avon
Avon Selling Quick Tips
- Wear Avon products. This may be an obvious tip but I didn’t do it myself for about my first year selling. When you try and use the products yourself, it will be easier to relate to customers and answer customer questions. Don’t go overboard on your spending but make it a goal to try something new at least once a month. If you can’t afford the products yourself, use your Avon website to see how customers have reviewed the product.
- Buy samples and / or demos. It is hard to sell beauty without having some sort of samples or demos on hand. Customers want to see, feel, and smell products before they buy. Take advantage of sample packs in the What’s New books. Be sure to buy samples of new skincare or fragrance before they debut in the catalog. The more your customers try, the more they will buy.
- Try different methods of selling Avon. There are plenty of ways to sell Avon and we are all going to get different results based on our personalities and how we present to customers. Keep trying new ways of selling to figure out which methods will add to your success.
- Bring Avon catalogs with you everywhere you go. Carry 3 – 5 with you each day and ask people you run into if they’d like one. You’d be surprised how many people wish they had a good Avon lady and will welcome the opportunity to take a book.
- Invest in catalogs and do your homework. Look ahead at the campaigns to see where the best sales are, which products are new, and what your hot sellers will be for that specific campaign. The more you know about the book, the better you will be able to sell it to your customers. Use little sticky notes to mark pages of good deals, scented pages, or new products.
- Communicate with your customer on their terms. Ask your customer how often they would like you to follow up and their preferred method of contact.
- Give good customer service. Avon products are great quality. Most complaints I hear about Avon are about the customer’s last representative…how they never delivered their products on time or they couldn’t get in touch with them, or how they stopped selling. There are plenty of customers out there to service…you just need to get your name out there and give great customer service.
- Offer free gifts with big purchases or discounts for first-time customers. Use these offers as door openers to build relationships and gain new customers. Make yourself stand out from other Avon Reps.
- Do your best to reach President’s Club. How would you like a guaranteed 40% commission on all full earnings items in your orders for a whole year? Well, that’s what you get when you make President’s Club along with other great benefits. Plan out each campaign, take advantage of double and triple dollar offers, and look for organizations willing to do fundraisers. Do whatever it takes to make President’s Club…you’ll be glad you did.
- If you are a shy Avon Representative, use the catalog as a tool to open the door to conversations with people you encounter. Try saying something like, “How would you like an Avon brochure?” with a smile on your face. The more you step out of your comfort zone, the braver you will become in uncomfortable situations.
Avon Representative Time Management Tips
Avon Representative Tips and Tools
Check back to this page often for updates! Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign.
Avon Representative Resources
- Campaign Mailer – Avon Catalog Mailing Service
- Consultant Depot – Avon Brochure Mailing Service
- Town & Country – Avon Logo Items
- Avon Signs & Decals – Avon Logo Window Clings and Signs
- Love my Buttons – Avon Branded Buttons and More
- Avery for Avon Representatives – Labels, Postcards, and Marketing Materials for Avon Representatives
- VistaPrint – Great for making your own marketing materials and relatively inexpensive!
- Winner in You – Lisa Wilber’s Avon and Network Marketing Products Shop
- Sue Mazza – Sue Mazza’s Avon and Network Marketing Training Resources
Avon Leaders to Follow and Facebook Groups
- Makeup Marketing Online – Marketing Ideas and Tips for Avon Representatives by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online Group – Emily Seagren’s closed group for Avon Reps to discuss marketing topics.
- Avon Reps Advance in Title by C26 – Emily Seagren’s closed group for Avon Reps to discuss leadership.
- Molly Stone-Bibb – Inspiration for Life & Success in Business
- Onward! No Matter What – Molly Stone-Bibb’s group for Avon Representatives
- Tuesdays with Theresa – Theresa Paul’s group for Avon Representatives
- MontAvon Climbers – Linda Montavon’s for Avon Representatives.
- Live, Laugh, and Lipstick – Jennett Pulley’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Women with a Business – Elizabeth Demas’ group for Avon Representatives.
- Endless Prospects – Sue Mazza’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Monday Morning Madness – Lisa Wilber’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Lisa’s Campaign Connections – Lisa Monoson’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Avon Flyers by Alicia – Alicia Burnett’s group for sharing flyers created by Avon Reps.
Network Marketing and Avon Leaders to Follow on YouTube
- Avon Products – Official Avon Products YouTube page
- Avon USA Representatives – Official Avon YouTube page for USA Representatives
- mark. girl Official – Official Avon mark. YouTube page
- Emily Seagren – Selling Avon Online and Marketing Tips
- Lisa Monoson – Avon Rep Tips for Getting Started, Recruiting, and Selling
- Sarah Robbins – Author of “Rock your Network Marketing Business”
- Molly Stone-Bibb – Avon Representative Tips and Inspiration
- Lisa Wilber – Avon Tips and Advice
- Milagros Garcia – Avon Tips for Building a Bigger Business (How to Make a “Bombita”)
- Theresa Paul – Avon Tips and Motivation
- Lisa Scola – Avon Representative Tips
Network Marketing Books and Other Resources
- A View from the Top: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- A View from the Top Volume 2: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- 100 Ways to Recruit Avon Representatives
- 100 Ways to Sell Avon
- Avon Selling Secrets Sales Tips from an Ex-Rep
- Don’t Shoot! I’m Just the Avon Lady
- The Avon Business for Newbies
- Accelerated Success
- Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Direct Selling Association
- The Work at Home Mom – Direct Sales
- Zig Ziglar
- Stephen Covey
- Carrie Wilkerson: The Barefoot Executive
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren