Avon Training from a Successful Avon Representative
Makeup Marketing Online training courses are live and recorded web conferences with marketing, online, sales, recruiting, and leadership tips created by Emily Seagren for current Avon Representatives in the United States. The courses contain information on how to customize your Avon website, drive more traffic to your online store to potentially sell more Avon online, and use social media to build a bigger online Avon business.
The online training courses are about an hour in length each. These courses were created by Emily Seagren, Independent Avon Representative, and are not approved, endorsed, or affiliated with Avon Products, Inc. All material is based on my own personal knowledge and experience as an Avon Representative. Please remember to review Avon’s Advertising and Marketing Guidelines carefully and use your own judgement on what is and isn’t allowed before following any of my advice.
Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundle – All 5 for $40.00
Sell Avon Online Successfully
Here are my online sales stats starting in 2010. Most of these results are from consistently creating blog posts about Avon products and the Avon opportunity every month. I’m showing you these numbers to help you realize that it takes time and a lot of hard work to build big numbers so don’t give up. Keep trying and improving…consistency is key.
Annual Number of Online Avon Sales
- 2010: 118
- 2011: 118
- 2012: 275
- 2013: 486
- 2014: 1,210
Annual Personal Avon Online Sales
- 2010: $3,300
- 2011: $4,000
- 2012: $9,400
- 2013: $13,800
- 2014: $46,900
Avon Online Recruiting / Leadership Training
Unfortunately I didn’t get really excited about leadership until 2013. It is definitely paying off but I can’t help but wonder what would have happened if I got had been excited about my leadership journey sooner. It is hard to stay motivated at the Unit Leader pay level. I hear ya…I was stuck there for 4 years! It finally took a couple of exciting incentives and the nesting program to give me a kick in the butt to recruit. You see I was a little shy and hadn’t quite found my niche for recruiting. But don’t worry, I found it! I love recruiting Avon Representatives online through blogs, online marketing, and social media marketing. Now I love leadership just as much or maybe even a little more than the sales side of my business! Look below how my leadership numbers have grown over the years. I started leadership and made Unit Leader in 2009 and pretty much remained stagnant until 2013 when I really focused 50% of my time and energy on recruiting and leadership activities. I didn’t start tracking numbers until 2012 so here they are:
Total Avon Representative Team Members
- 2012: 36
- 2013: 130
- 2014: 167
Annual Avon Unit Sales (without Personal Sales)
- 2012: $59,671
- 2013: $148,986
- 2014: $320,654
Total Annual Avon Unit Sales (including Personal Sales)
- 2012: $168,897
- 2013: $379,126
- 2014: $513,687
How to Post the Avon Brochure Online DVD & Workbook – $10.00
Learn how to post the Avon Brochure on your Avon eStore and Facebook. Specifically, we will cover:
• The step-by-step instructions on how to post a clickable brochure on the home page of your Avon eStore.
• How to create a widget on your Avon Facebook business page to show the catalog so visitors can click through to your online brochure to shop.
• How to find out when your website switches over to the next campaign and how to update the brochure image when the campaign switches.
How to Sell More Avon using Facebook DVD & Workbook – $10.00
Learn how to set up an Avon Facebook page, group, and market your Avon business online using Facebook. Specifically, we will cover:
- Differences between a Facebook page vs. a Facebook group. Reasons you might want both. How to create a page and how to create a group.
- How to get more exposure from your posts.
- The different kinds of posts, post topics, and helpful tips. How to schedule a post.
- How to read your Facebook analytics and use the data.
How to Start an Avon Blog using Blogger or WordPress DVD & Workbook – $10.00
Many of you know the majority of my Avon online business growth has been due to my “blogging” activities. Specifically, we will cover:
- How to set up a blog on Blogger (Google’s free service).
- How to set up a blog on WordPress (The paid version with more complex capabilities).
- Steps for creating a successful blog post (both for selling and recruiting online).
Tracking your Avon Stats DVD & Workbook – $10.00
Learn how to track important numbers in your Avon business. Specifically we will cover:
- Ways to track your sales, leadership, and online stats.
- How to use stats to make better use of your work time.
- Important stats to track and what to do with the information.
All About Pinterest for your Avon Business DVD & Workbook – $10.00
Learn how to use Pinterest to sell Avon online and build an online team of Avon Representatives. Specifically we will cover:
- How to set up Pinterest boards by Avon product categories.
- Best practices for pinning and networking on Pinterest.
- What to pin and how often for your Avon business.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Avon Training from a Successful Avon Representative
- Avon Recorded Training Classes Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Virtual Live Training Classes by Makeup Marketing Online
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Council level (over $112,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois (Avon Store Perryville), and is an Executive Unit Leader with almost 200 Avon Representative team members in over 30 states nationwide. Emily sold over $46,000 of Avon products online and recruited 183 team members in 2014 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2014, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $513,600 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Senior Executive Unit Leader and Inner Circle (over $220,000 annually) by the end of the 2016 cycle. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos listed at www.makeupmarketingonline.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren