New Avon Representative Tips, Tools, and Helpful Information
Congrats on your new Avon biz! I’m so excited you joined us.
I’m Emily! I’ve been selling Avon for 12 years and love it. I have a team of about 1,300 reps all across the U.S and we sell over $2.5 million worth of Avon per year!
I can’t tell you how important training and learning is at the beginning of building a business. Be sure to absorb as much information as you can to ensure your success.
3 Steps to Get your Avon Business Started:
- Register your Avon account on www.youravon.com
- Start your Avon University training.
- Set up your Avon website.
Watch this webinar to learn how to be successful. In this exciting incentive, you have the opportunity to earn $3,250 over the next 8 campaigns. Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/M1YQgo0LGuA
Here are the handouts if you’d like to print them out and take notes:
New Avon Rep Tips – Earn up to $3,250 in 4 Months Slides Handout
NEW! Avon Incentives – Earn Cash and a 6-day Cruise!
- Destination Avon Flyer – Earn a 6-day Cruise for 1 or 2!
- Pathway to Premier Incentive Flyer – New Reps can Earn $3,250 in 4 months!
- 2020 Avon Campaign Due Dates
- How to Place your First Avon Order Instructions
- How to Enter Items by Product Numbers
- How to Locate Order History
- Top 10 Avon Words You’ll Need to Know
- VistaPrint – Marketing Materials / Business Cards: www.vistaprint.com
- Square – Process Credit Cards: www.squareup.com
- Avery – Business Building Tools: www.avery.com/campaign/avon
Hot Tip: You may want to open a new bank account to keep your Avon money separate from your personal money. You’ll always want to collect payment upfront when collecting orders.
- Avon Free Shipping on $60 Label – Use Avery 5160 or 5979
- Avon FREE Sign Up Recruiting Book Labels – Use Avery 5160 or 5979
- Avon Fundraising Bookmarks
- Wear Avon products wherever you go. When someone compliments your jewelry, purse, makeup, skin …whatever it may be, it could lead to a new customer or a new team member
- Give out samples. When your customers experience the products for themselves, they won’t be able to say no!
- Always follow up. Make sure you keep track of who you’ve reached out to, who you’ve given brochures and samples to, even who you’ve sent your eStore link to — that way you can turn a follow-up conversation into an order.
- 10 Ways How to Sell and Earn
- Customer Follow Up List
- Customer Loyalty Card
- Customer Product Profile
- How to Increase Customers
- How to get Referrals
- Sharing and Ordering Avon Books
- How to Increase your Average Avon Order
- Avon Shortcut to Success Training Guide
- Personalizing your Online Avon Store
- What’s your Why
- Contact List Memory Jogger
- Dream Board Activities
- How to Share the Avon Opportunity
- How to Customize your Outreach Message
- Display in Search Results on Sell Avon
Connect with me!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/emily.seagren
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/avonrepemily
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/avonrepemily/
- Snapchat: www.snapchat.com/add/mle1102
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/avonrep2/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/eseagren
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/your_avon_rep1