How do you post the current Avon catalog on your website? This is probably the most frequent question I get asked from Avon Representatives on how to sell Avon online. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to post the Avon catalog on your website. Feel free to watch the video and then follow the steps below.
1. Log into yourAvon.com. Tip: When making changes to your Avon website, you may want to use Internet Explorer. YourAvon.com seems to be most compatible with Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the Web Office tab on the main toolbar (now moved to the third tab from the left).
3. Under Personal Website, choose Edit Website.
4. Click on the pencil icon (top right) in the main box (largest frame on the top left).
5. Click on the Add Link button in the toolbar. You will see a new toolbar pop open that has a drop down menu defaulting to Web Address. Use the drop down menu to choose Picture URL.
6. Now you need to get the picture URL of the current catalog. In a new tab or new browser window, do a search for the Avon catalog you would like to post. For example: Avon Campaign 6 2014. Click on the top link. You are also welcome to use this website to find the current Avon catalog image URL. Right click on the main catalog image and select copy. This copies the URL where the image is saved. You can also use this URL: http://shop.avon.com/catalog/2014/06/en/images/p1.jpg and update the 2014 and 06 if needed to find the current Avon catalog.
7. Now you need to paste the image URL into your website editor in the box to the right of Picture URL. Click inside the box, delete the http:// that is already there, right click, and select paste. Now click OK.
8. The image should have appeared in the text box. Remember if you need to re-size the image to make it smaller, use one of the corner tabs so that the image remains proportional. If you use one of the other tabs on the top or side center, the image will become distorted.
9. To link the image to the online Avon catalogs for your customers to browse on your shopping site, select the image by clicking on it. Then choose the Add Link button but leave up the option for Web Address. Right click on the “Shop my Brochure” text on your Avon website and select copy shortcut. Then go back to the link toolbar, erase the http:// in the box, click in the text box, right click and paste. The link should look like this: http://shop.avon.com/default_rep.asp?code=&s=ShopBroch&c=repPWP&otc=&dept=catalog&setlang=1&repid=7468969. Your repid will of course be different than mine. Select OK and last but not least, hit the Save button.
I hope you find this blog post helpful! Feel free to leave comments if there are other online marketing or social media topics you’d like to see covered in my blog.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren