Sell Avon Online Part 1: Blogs
Blogs have played a big part in my success in Selling Avon Online. I sold almost $47,000 worth of Avon products online and appointed over 180 new Avon Representatives online in 2014. If you want to Sell Avon Online, Sell More Avon, and learn How to Sell Avon Online Successfully and don’t have a blog yet, I suggest you start one!
Emily’s 5 Different Types of Avon Blog Posts
1. Promotional: free shipping, discount offers, sales, campaigns
2. Products: new products, informative product posts, product reviews
4. Tips for Representatives: sales tips, recruiting tips, leadership tips, ideas, incentives, training, and tools
5. Recognition: newsletter for your team, incentive results, new rep top performers, top sales performers, top leadership performers, birthdays, and anniversaries
Other ideas: industry news, how-to posts, beauty tips, personal reviews
Basics of Writing a Blog – How to Write an Avon Blog
1. Set up a Blog – start by creating a couple of blog posts on the yourAvon.com blog to get the feel for writing. Then look into a blog outside of the Avon website if you are going to be consistent about blogging like WordPress or Blogger.
2. Pick a Topic – Don’t let writer’s block get the best of you. With Avon, there is always news to share whether it be a product launch, new sales, or the start of the next campaign. This is good news for us because we will never run out of writing material. What is the purpose of your blog post? Decide if you are trying to get more online sales or you want to recruit new team members. Then pick a topic on a product, promotion, the opportunity, or a team / tip post.
3. Do your Research – Once you decide what you want to write about, find out how customers are searching for your topic. I like to use the free Google Keyword Tool or Wordtracker. Type in your keyword to see how many people are searching and how they are searching for your topic. Another way to find out how people are searching for your topic is to do the search yourself on Google on your topic. At the bottom of the first page of results, there will be links listed under “Searches Related to…” Pick 1 – 3 keywords related to your topic to use in your post.
4. Be Informative – When creating blog posts, provide facts and useful information rather than just your opinion. Try to repeat your keyword(s) at least 3 times throughout the article but make sure your sentences are natural to read for readers and not just created for search engine optimization.
5. Share on Social Media – Be sure to get in the habit of sharing your blog post URL on all of your social media profiles after you have published it. The whole purpose of creating the blog is to get more traffic to your website so be proud of your work and share it with the online world!
My Avon Online Sales Stats 2009 – 2014
- 2008 – 0 blog posts – wasn’t yet tracking visitors – $2,680 Avon online sales
- 2009 – 16 blog posts – 7,354 unique website visitors – $4,720 Avon online sales
- 2010 – 0 blog posts – 6,296 unique website visitors – $3,305 Avon online sales
- 2011 – 7 blog posts – 3,572 unique website visitors – $4,035 Avon online sales
- 2012 – 103 blog posts – 49,691 unique website visitors – $9,420 Avon online sales
- 2013 – 50 blog posts – 132,424 unique website visitors – $13,815 Avon online sales
- 2014 – 242 blog posts – 302,615 unique website visitors – $46,908 Avon online sales
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren