Sell Avon Reviews
Avon Seller Reviews
If I had a dollar for every person that has told me, “I used to be an Avon Representative,” I’d be rich by now.Why is Avon such a popular direct sales company? This answer will be different for every person you ask but here is why I love Selling Avon and my personal Selling Avon Reviews.
Selling Avon Reviews 2015
Below read the benefits of Selling Avon and find out why I love being an Avon Representative!
1) Flexibility – I am a huge fan of the flexibility you have when you Sell Avon. As a mother of 2 young children, I have enjoyed being able to schedule my Avon business around the needs of my family and Sell Avon from Home as needed. I decided being a full-time, stay-at-home mom without a career was not for me but Avon was the perfect answer to finding the right balance for my professional and personal life. Being an Avon Representative has given me the flexibility to grow the business at my pace, gain loyal customers by providing them with their favorite consumable Avon products, and grow a strong sales and leadership business through Selling Avon Online and building a nationwide team of Avon representatives.
2) Rewards – Not only can you make some great extra money every month Selling Avon but you also have the opportunity to earn some great rewards. Avon knows how to do trips and incentives. Instead of earning a car like Mary Kay® representatives can, Avon representatives get the chance to earn an all-expense paid, top of the line vacation every year. This year’s trip is to Puerto Rico, the 2013 trip was to Hawaii, and the 2012 trip was an Alaskan cruise. These trips are not earned easily but definitely worth the hard work! Did I mention Avon incentives yet? When you Sell Avon Successfully and teach others How to Sell Avon Successfully on your team, you can earn all kinds of incentives. So far in 2014, I’ve earned a Disney trip, iPad Air, a Keurig, and a year’s supply of coffee and it’s only March!
3) Support – It really irks me when people say they stopped Selling Avon because they didn’t have any support. One of the best parts about Selling Avon is it is YOUR business and you participate and learn as much as you’d like. When you Sign up to Sell Avon whether it be in-person or online, you are assigned a district based on your address. As a part of this district, you can attend monthly meetings and participate in other local events. The more you get involved with Avon including events, training, meetings, etc., the more you will learn and when you put that knowledge to work for your business, you will see results. When you Join Avon leadership, your district manager will hold leadership meetings so you can learn how to effectively build an Avon team. There is also a ton of training material online and ongoing webinars for you to study and participate in to learn How to Sell More Avon and be a better Avon representative. I have only been an Avon representative for about six years and have already established a successful Avon business and nationwide team.
Sell Avon Online
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online Pages
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren