Successful Avon Representative – About Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois (Avon Store Perryville), and is a Gold Leader with over 270 Avon Representative team members in 40 states nationwide. Emily sold over $67,000 of Avon products online and recruited 240 team members in 2015 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2015, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $559,200 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2016 cycle. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos listed at www.makeupmarketingonline.
My Avon Story
I started Selling Avon in January 2008 with the hopes that I could eventually turn my Avon business into a full-time career. At the time I signed up to Become an Avon Representative, I was working full-time as a Marketing Manager at a privately owned technology company. My son was born in 2007 and I was looking for a way to Work from Home. With a degree in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Chicago, I had taken several courses in marketing, management, and entrepreneurship, and was confident I could build a successful Avon business. I had tried several work from home businesses, but Avon was the only company I really enjoyed being a part of and I knew was the right fit for me and my family.
A year later, I became a Unit Leader and really started to focus on building my sales. I recall looking at the President’s Recognition Program booklet and really wanting to be one of the top sellers earning those exciting trips offered by Avon every year. Around the same time, I came across the LABC opportunity and my heart was set. In September of 2009 at the age of 28, I took a leap of faith and opened Seagren’s Avon Beauty Center at CherryVale Mall in Rockford, Illinois. In the first few months of owning a small business, I made a lot of beginner’s mistakes but learned from every single one.
Within the first year of owning the Licensed Avon Beauty Center, I went from Non-President’s Club (less than $10,100 in sales volume per year) to President’s Council (over $112,000 in sales volume per year) and earned a trip for my husband and myself to Punta Cana for the President’s Recognition Program Celebration. We have earned so many incredible trips and rewards from Avon as a result of our hard work. Since signing up in 2008, I’ve earned 11 all-expense paid vacations. Through leadership and sales incentives, we have also earned (2) 46″ TVs, a Blu-Ray DVD player, an iPad Air, 2 sets of Bose speakers, 2 Keurig Coffee Systems, a year’s supply of coffee & tea, a Kindle, and a popcorn maker.
I am so proud to be a part of Avon. Avon has given me the opportunity to build my business at my own pace and spend time at home with my two children while they’re young. As I continue to grow my Avon business and downline, I am extremely grateful for the opportunities and incentives Avon has offered and look forward to many more years of success!
About Seagren’s Avon Beauty Center
Seagren’s Avon Beauty Center opened in September 2009 at the CherryVale Mall in Rockford, Illinois. We are one of about 150 Licensed Avon Beauty Centers in the United States. Based on sales volume, we are one of the top 30 Avon stores in the country among other Licensed Avon Beauty Centers. We achieved President’s Council (over $112,000 in award sales volume per year) for the first time in the 2009-2010 sales cycle and have reached this level every sales cycles since we opened.
I became an Avon Unit Leader in May 2009 and am now a Gold Leader. With a team of about 320 Avon Representatives from over 40 states across the USA, I am always looking for new members to join my team. I hope to continue to grow my downline and eventually achieve the leadership title of Senior Executive Unit Leader.
Avon Awards and Achievements
2014 (Campaigns 8 – 26) Shortened Sales Cycle: $397,534 Total Unit Sales Volume – #2 in the district, Total Unit Sales Increase – #1 in district, $145,500 LABC Sales Volume, #1 in division in Downline Growth, #1 in division in Total Unit Sales Increase, 35+ Recruits Recruiting Excellence Award, Earned a 5-day trip to Hollywood, California for 2 for the President’s Recognition Program Celebration, $2,500 cash bonus in the Just for Us incentive for advancing to EUL, $1,000 cash bonus in the Cash in on 4th Quarter incentive, a 3-day trip Cancun for the Escape to Paradise incentive.
2013 – 2014 Sales Cycle: $436,502 Total Unit Sales Volume – #2 in the district, $248,473 LABC Sales Volume – #5 in the region, $199,109 Total Unit Sales Increase – #1 in the district, $62,496 LABC Sales Increase – #2 LABC in the region, Earned a 5-day Trip to Puerto Rico for the President’s Recognition Program Celebration, Earned a 3-day Trip to Orlando, Florida including tickets to Disney World in the Catch the Magic Incentive, Earned a Keurig Brewing System and a year’s supply of coffee & tea in the Let’s Get Brewing incentive, an iPad Air in the Power Up incentive, and a 46″ TV and popcorn maker in the Pop and Grow incentive
2012 – 2013 Sales Cycle: #3 LABC in Award Sales Increase for the Midwest, #5 LABC in Award Sales Volume for the Midwest, #2 in Award Sales Increase in District 5612, President’s Council, Earned a 6-day Trip to Hawaii for the President’s Recognition Program Celebration 2013, Earned a 3-day Trip to Las Vegas Including a Private Jon Bon Jovi Concert in the Meet Me in Las Vegas Incentive
2011 – 2012 Sales Cycle: #7 LABC in Award Sales Volume for the Midwest, #8 LABC in Award Sales Increase for the Midwest, President’s Council, Earned an 8-day Cruise to Alaska for the President’s Recognition Program Celebration 2012
2010 – 2011 Sales Cycle: #5 LABC in Award Sales Volume for the Midwest, President’s Council, Earned a 46″ 3D LED Samsung Television / Entertainment Package in the Start Now & Win Big Incentive, Earned a 5-day Trip to San Diego, California for the President’s Recognition Program Celebration 2011
2009 – 2010 Sales Cycle: #2 LABC in Award Sales Increase for the Midwest, #1 in Award Sales Increase in the Cardinal Division, #2 in Award Sales Volume in the Cardinal Division, #1 in Award Sales Volume in District 5612, #1 in Award Sales Increase in District 5612, Best New Performer Award, President’s Council, Earned a 4-day Cruise to the Bahamas in the Yes! You Can Cruise Incentive, Earned a 5-day Trip for Two to Punta Cana for the President’s Recognition Program Celebration 2010
Emily Seagren in the News
- Avon Products YouTube: Avon 2014 Catch the Magic Incentive Trip!
- Avon USA Representatives YouTube: Going Online Drives Results
- Avon USA Representatives YouTube: Introduction to Avon WEB TV
- Avon USA Representatives YouTube: Providing Good Customer Service
- Avon USA Representatives YouTube: Social Media Drives Sales
- Avon USA Representatives YouTube: Using Demos and Samples
- Avon USA Representatives YouTube: Why I Love Avon
- Avon USA Representatives YouTube: Why Sales Leadership
- MomDot: Avon’s Ultimate Mega Makeup Pallette
- MomDot: Avon: Giving yourself a Financial Makeover while Embracing your Inner Entrepreneur
- Northern Illinois SCORE: Success Story – Seagren’s Avon Beauty Center
- Rockford Register Star: Seagren’s Avon Beauty Center Recognized for Sales
- Rockford Register Star: About Emily Seagren 2009
- Rock River Times: Local Woman Sets up her Own Storefront Business
Emily Seagren’s Avon Websites
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook
- Avon Representative
- Avon Opportunity
- Avon Store Rockford, Illinois Facebook
- Avon Representative – Emily Seagren – Pinterest
Connect with Emily Seagren on Social Media
- Avon LABC Store Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/AvonStoreRockford
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/avonrepemily
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/avonrep2
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/eseagren
- GooglePlus: http://plus.google.com/+EmilySeagren
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/your_avon_rep1
Current Avon Rep? Join our Avon Networking Groups
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Makeup.Marketing.Online/
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MakeupMarketingOnline
- LinkedIn – Avon Reps from All Over the World: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Selling-Avon-1969357
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Avon Beauty eRep – Your Online Avon Representative
- Avon Beauty eRep – Your Online Avon Representative
- Avon Catalogs Online – Avon Brochures – Avon Beauty eRep
- Avon Catalog Request – Free Brochure by Mail
- Avon Coupon Codes – Avon Free Shipping Codes
- Avon Outlet Books Online – Avon Beauty eRep
- Shop Avon Sales Online – Avon Beauty eRep
- Avon Mark Brochures – Avon Beauty eRep
- About Emily Seagren – Avon Beauty eRep
Makeup Marketing Online Pages
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren
Selling Beauty Online
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- How much can you make Selling Avon? Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Pros and Cons – Sell Avon
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon vs. Mary Kay® – Sell Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- About Selling Avon – How does Selling Avon Work?