Avon Anew Platinum Cleanser
Avon Anew Platinum Cleanser – Formulated with Paxillium Technology. Rich-textured, creamy cleanser gently removes makeup and impurities. Immediately leaves skin feeling hydrated and reveals a softer, more youthful look. Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested. Allergy-tested. 4.2 fl. oz.
How to Use Avon Anew Platinum Cleanser: Every AM and PM, massage gently over wet face. Rinse off and pat dry.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Suggested Use: For best results, use with the whole Anew Platinum Regimen. To find your recommended Anew regimen, visit http://eseagren.avonrepresentative.com/ to learn more about Avon’s skin care lines.
Anew Platinum Cleanser Reviews
Avon Anew Platinum Cleanser Reviews: As of the date of this post, Anew Platinum Cleanser was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 62 reviews. Click here to check for updated Anew Platinum Cleanser reviews.
Anew Platinum Cleanser Price
Anew Platinum Cleanser is regularly priced at $10.00. Click here now to see if Anew Platinum Cleanser is on sale.
Anew Platinum Cleanser Ingredients
Please check the product ingredients on www.youravon.com/eseagren to see the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Avon Beauty eRep
- Avon Beauty eRep – Your Online Avon Representative
- Avon Catalogs Online – Avon Brochures – Avon Beauty eRep
- Avon Catalog Request – Free Brochure by Mail
- Avon Coupon Codes – Avon Free Shipping Codes
- Avon Outlet Books Online – Avon Beauty eRep
- Shop Avon Sales Online – Avon Beauty eRep
- Avon Mark Brochures – Avon Beauty eRep
- About Emily Seagren – Avon Beauty eRep
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren