Avon Campaign 2 2015 What’s New Brochure Online
Avon What’s New brochures also known as Avon demo books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to when the campaign officially starts in the Avon catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon What’s New Campaign 2 2015 brochure in campaigns 26, 1, 2, and 3.
When you are in Avon Campaign 2 2015, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon campaign 3 2015 and Avon Campaign 4 2015. Click on the images below to browse the online catalogs. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 2
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more. See the 5 fab buys…what’s hot in brochure 2 by clicking here or reading below.
- Curves Circuit Success Sneaker – Will your customer’s New Year’s resolution for 2015 be to get back into shape? When they spend $25 on Curves products in brochure 2, they will be entitled to 2 weeks free for her and a guest at participating Curves Centers.
- Crazy for Quilted Tote Bag – When your customer spends $10 or more in brochure 2, they can get this beautiful tote bag from the Crazy for Quilted Collection for only $14.99! Suggest it to every customer who spends $10 or more.
- Cushion Walk Front-Zip Dressy Bootie – Your customers will all want these shoes in the hot peep-toe style! Buy them as a demo for yourself and wear them everywhere to show off to potential customers.
- 10-Piece Glass Bowl Set – Customers will surely love this 10-piece bowl must-have collection with date-dials to keep track of leftovers.
- Anew Cleanser Sale – At a sale price of $6.99 each, introduce customers to the Anew line by suggesting a cleanser purchase from the Reversalist, Ultimate 7S, or Platinum line.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren