Like many representatives, I started Selling Avon after my first child was born. I wanted the best of both worlds; to be a stay-at-home mom and have a rewarding career. I tried a couple of other direct sales companies prior to Selling Avon and decided hosting home parties was not for me. After doing some research and finding out that Avon was the #1 direct selling company, I decided to give it a try. I liked the idea of making personal contact with customers through the Avon Catalog and not having to sell in a group setting. In the beginning, I asked myself the same question, “can you make money selling Avon?”
In only six years, I’ve built a successful Avon business in three areas: sales, online, and leadership. It has not been easy and has required a lot of work but the rewards are well worth it. I work as an Avon Representative full-time so I have been able to dedicate all of my effort to making sure my Avon business succeeds. If you are willing to invest your time, a little bit of money, and your desire to succeed to make it happen with Avon, then this may be the opportunity for you. To be successful at Avon (in my opinion), you will need to 1) believe in Avon products, 2) be a hard worker, 3) have a desire to succeed, 4) provide good customer service, and 5) be willing to try new things.
If you’d like to Sign up to Sell Avon Online on my team, you can sign up by following these two steps:
1. Go to www.startavon.com
2. Enter Avon Representative Reference Code: ESEAGREN (only a $15 investment to get started)
How Much can you Make Selling Avon?
If you are looking for an easy way to make money without putting any effort into it, Avon is not going to be the right company for you. Plain and simple…the harder you work at your Avon business, the more money you make. Also the harder you work at your Avon business in the beginning, the quicker you will see a payoff, and the bigger the payoff will be in the end.
As I mentioned before, there are three ways to earn money with Avon: 1) traditional sales, 2) online sales, and 3) leadership (recruiting others to Sell Avon on your team). Many of the men and women who have been successful in leadership no longer have to sell much Avon since they earn the majority of their income from their leadership checks. When you Sell Avon from Home or face-to-face to local customers, you earn up to 50% commission based on the size of the Avon order you turn in every two weeks.
Avon Commission Chart 2014
- $0 – $49.99: 0% – The minimum you need to sell in order to earn commission is $50.
- $50 – $149.99: 20% – Example earnings on a $125 order: $25 per campaign / $50 per month
- $150 – $294.99: 30% – Example earnings on a $250 order: $75 per campaign / $150 per month
- $295 – $439.99: 35% – Example earnings on a $375 order: $131 per campaign / $262 per month
- $440 – $924.99: 40% – Example earnings on a $750 order: $300 per campaign / $600 per month
- $925 – $1574.99: 45% – Example earnings on a $1250 order: $563 per campaign / $1126 per month
- $1575+: 50% – Example earnings on a $1800 order: $900 per campaign / $1800 per month
Can you Make Money Selling Avon Online?
I am a true testament that you can make money selling Avon online. You can even make money selling Avon online only if that’s something you’re interested in. If you would like to Sell Avon Online and make good money at it, you should plan on: 1) writing blogs, 2) sharing all over social media, and 3) networking with others online.
Last month I sold over $5000 in Avon online alone, which would be $2250 (at 45% commission) in profit for the month. This does not happen overnight and that was my biggest online month so far. Remember I have been working at my Avon online business for over 5 years now and have just started to see a really great payoff.
When you Sell Avon Online, you earn up to 25% commission. Avon direct delivery orders ship directly from the Avon fulfillment center to your customer’s house. You are paid by Avon for online orders through credits to your account. When you accrue a credit balance over $25, you are issued a check or direct deposit by Avon twice a month.
How to Make the Most Money with Avon
The best part of Selling Avon is no two businesses are the same. Those that are successful Avon Representatives have gotten there through different paths and by taking different approaches.I have found my niche is marketing my Avon business online and selling Avon through a Licensed Avon Beauty Center (Licensed Avon Store). Both are unique selling methods but they have worked for me and earned me wonderful trips, rewarding incentives, and a solid income.
Now I am focused on growing my leadership team. By teaching others How to Sell Avon and start their own team, I am now an Advanced Unit Leader working toward Executive Unit Leader. With Senior Executive Unit Leaders making an average annual earnings in 2013 of $79,000, making it to SEUL and then National SEUL is my end goal. Below are approximate average annual earnings of Avon Leadership Representatives from 2013. Earnings and results may vary:
- Unit Leader: $1500
- Unit Leader Plus: New Level in 2014
- Advanced Unit Leader: $7500
- Executive Unit Leader: $19,500
- Senior Executive Unit Leader: $79,000
- National Senior Executive Unit Leader: New Level in 2014
To run a successful Avon business, I recommend leveraging all of these opportunities to make the most money. Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to Avon, try to earn from all three methods: selling face-to-face, online, and starting a leadership team. When you build strong foundations in all three areas of your Avon business, you will see the greatest return.
How to Start Selling Avon
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online Pages
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren