Avon What’s New Campaign 17 2016 Brochure Online
Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to the official campaign start date for the Avon Catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon Campaign 17 2016 What’s New brochure in Avon Campaign 15 2016, Avon Campaign 16 2016, Avon Campaign 17 2016 and Avon Campaign 18 2016.
When you are in Avon Campaign 17 2016, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon Campaign 18 2016 and Avon Campaign 19 2016. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 17?
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more.
- Avon Skin So Soft Supreme Nourishment Triple Phase Body Oil – With a rich heritage in Signature Oils, our most iconic brand just got even better! The new Skin So Soft collection includes new and improved Body Wash formulas and introduces Customers to our new Supreme Nourishment Triple Phase Body Oil— a unique blend of three precious oils that nourishes, hydrates and protects dry skin for only $11.99 in Avon Campaign 17 2016!
- Avon Pro Manicure Tool – Everything she needs for the perfect DIY manicure is right at her ﬁngertips. For $9.99 in Avon Campaign 17 2016, Customers can ﬁle, shape, smooth and buff with the Avon Pro Manicure Tool. Then she can strengthen, protect and polish with new Avon True Color Multi-Beneﬁt BB Nail Enamel for $3.49 in Avon Campaign 17 2016.
- Avon Far Away Infinity Perfume – Introduce Customers to our brand new scent, Far Away Inﬁnity. With this long-lasting ﬂoral infusion of luminous marigold, Indian jasmine sambac and vanilla, she can dream of inﬁnite possibilities for only $16 in Avon Campaign 17 2016.
- Avon Sterling Silver Ornate Cross Necklace – Avon continues to celebrate our heritage and create our future through this anniversary special offer. Customers can purchase meaningful and personal sterling silver jewelry pieces, like the Ornate Cross Necklace, for $19.99 each in Avon Campaign 17 2016.
- Avon Anew Clean Mini Cleansers – For as low as $2.99 each in Avon Campaign 17 2016, Customers can take care of skin care needs on the go with our TSA-approved travel-size Anew Clean products.
Avon Demo Limits
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment. Depending on your Avon sales level, see the demo limits below:
- All Representatives – 1 of each demo unless specified otherwise
- President’s Club – 3 of each demo
- Honor Society – 5 of each demo
- Rose Circle – 10 of each demo
- McConnell Club – 15 of each demo
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren