Earn Money with Avon in the Journey to Leader
I am writing to tell you about some exciting incentives Avon is offering through sharing the Avon opportunity in the upcoming campaigns. Whether you’ve been Selling Avon for a long time or you have just started, think about the reason why you decided to Start Selling Avon. Your “why” can also change with time. When I started selling Avon in 2008, I signed up because I wanted to be a work-from-home mom after my son was born. Now that I’ve successfully accomplished that goal, my “why” is to make enough income to replace my husband’s income so he too can have freedom of his time. I remind myself of this goal every day and continue to improve myself and my business campaign after campaign. I also wouldn’t mind having a new car, new house, and some other luxuries. =) Now let me tell you how you can make some big bucks in the upcoming campaigns!
How would you like to earn up to $2,600 in bonus money and an unlimited number of $35 checks from Avon over the next 6 months? Avon has announced this incentive has been extended through Avon Campaign 19 2016. So what are you waiting for…let’s start making more money!
Congratulations to those on Team Momentum who have already started on their Journey to Gold!
Bonus Money Earned in Journey to Gold through C10
- Leslie Reid – $405
- Tricia Thomas – $330
- Shirl Papaian – $300
- Tracy Magisano – $245
- Leticia Valdivia – $230
- Kim Karpowitz – $70
- Angelene Cavitt – $65
- Tina Gillispie – $60
- Lisa Bridge – $45
- Anna Bilbrey – $35
- Belita Lynum – $35
- Maricela Lopez – $30
- Christine Hiple – $20
- Heather Escorcia – $10
- Kim Ricci – $10
Avon Journey to Gold Leadership Incentive
Avon Journey to Leader
Who: All Leaders and Above
- Journey to Gold Onboarding Rewards – Earn 10% on LOA 1-4 first generation $100+ orders. Qualifying Reps will receive their normal commission in accordance with their leaders title. They will then receive the difference to total 10% commission.
- Journey to Gold Promoting Rewards – Earn $250 when you promote to Leader, Silver Leader, or Gold Leader for the first time.
- Leader (Title Requirements: $8,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 10 1st gen orders) – Earn a $250 bonus
- Silver Leader – (Title Requirements: $12,500 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 10 1st gen orders) – Earn a $250 bonus
- Gold Leader – (Title Requirements: $20,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 10 1st gen orders) – Earn a $250 bonus
- Journey to Gold Mentoring Rewards – Earn $375 when your first generation promotes to Leader, Silver Leader, or Gold Leader for the first time.
- Leader (Title Requirements: $8,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 10 1st gen orders) – Earn a $375 bonus
- Silver Leader – (Title Requirements: $12,500 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 10 1st gen orders) – Earn a $375 bonus
- Gold Leader – (Title Requirements: $20,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 10 1st gen orders) – Earn a $375 bonus
Achieve Success in the Journey to Gold
- Write down your current why. Why would this extra money mean so much to you? What would you and your family do with it? What are your tangible (new house, car, vacation) and intangible “whys?” (freedom of time, working from home,etc.)
- Set your recruiting goal. How many new team members are you and your leaders going to sign up each campaign? Tip: Go for an aggressive goal because not all of them will submit that $100 order and qualify.
- Set your leadership goals. How many new promoters are you planning to add over the incentive period? Who are your aggressive team members who are either interested in leadership or top sellers who would make good leaders? Pick your key players who you are going to help advance in title (look for reps selling $150 – $200 or more in a campaign).
- Understand the requirements and rewards of the incentive. Learn the requirements of the incentive but don’t get too caught up in the details if they overwhelm you. Spend as much time on recruiting / leadership activities as you do on sales activities. Do your best to talk to everyone you know about the Avon opportunity…you never know who might be interested.
- Recognize your team for sales, recruiting, eSales, and achieving incentives. A little bit of recognition goes a long way. Recognize your team through phone calls, emails, snail mail, and on social media. Avon Team Recognition – Email and on Facebook
- Use the Avon incentives to get your team excited about growing their businesses. How to Motivate New Avon Representatives
- Provide your team members with tools and knowledge about how to recruit and build their team, don’t just tell them that they need to do it. Avon Recruiting Tips for Representatives
- Talk about the President’s Club and leadership often with your team. If you write a newsletter for your team, be sure to include information about the President’s Recognition Program and leadership each time. Work with your team members who are interested in leadership and those who are selling $200 or more per campaign.
- Come up with your own incentives for your team. I have an incentive for everyone who moves in title to Unit Leader…when they advance, I mail them out the “View from the Top” book.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren