This chart shows new appointments from campaigns 2- 5 where I can track the lead source. The majority of the successful appointments (1st or 2nd order of $150+) did not come from ALMA. Make sure you are generating your own leads as much as using lead buy.
# of Recruits per Month in 2016 – Avon Recruiting Tips
Be in the right place at the right time.
Know how the process works.
Be familiar with the benefits and FAQs.
Money – profit, cost, and how it works
Commitment – time, training, and work load
Always be prepared.
Collect follow-up information.
Take the next step by the reigns. Don’t leave the ball in their court.
Get ready for busy seasons.
Take advantage of the first of the month.
Take advantage of tax return time – April & May
Invest more heavily during peak seasons.
Use multiple lead sources.
Recruit online and in-person.
# of Monthly Appointments 2014 – 2017
Emily’s Avon Lead Follow-up Email
Every Avon Rep has a reference code. Your reference code is the same as your username from your Avon eStore. Ex: my eStore is www.youravon.com/eseagren so my reference code is: ESEAGREN.
Guess who would make a great Beauty Boss? YOU!
People love being around you. You always have a smile and a fun tip or trend to share with friends. Why not put that knowledge to work and create your very own Boss Life?
Let’s chat so I can share with you how you can live the boss life and earn more than a $1,000 in your first 90 days with Avon.
Hey (insert lead name)! This is Emily with Avon. I’m calling to follow up on your interest in becoming an Avon Representative. I’ll also send you an email with more information. You can reach me by calling or texting me at 123.456.7890. Feel free to respond back in whichever way is easiest for you. I look forward to talking to you! Have a great day.
Emily’s Avon Lead Follow-up Text Message
Hey (insert lead name)! I’m texting to follow up on your interest in becoming an Avon Representative. You can sign up online at http://eseagren.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Although I focus many of my training videos and blog posts on selling Avon online, there are also many amazing opportunities to take advantage of with recruiting and building an Avon team online. Many of the top representatives in Avon who earn a 6 figure yearly income have built successful leadership businesses by continuously recruiting, growing large teams, and teaching their team members how to do the same. I have found success in recruiting online through writing blog posts, using Buffer to automate my social media posts, customizing my Avon website to capture incoming leads’ contact information, utilizing the recruiting tools in Avon’s Social Media Center, and by sharing the opportunity videos from Avon’s YouTube channel.
Avon Recruiting Ideas – How to Get Avon Leads for your Business Online
Although every representative has to find their own way to be successful in both selling Avon and recruiting Avon Representatives, building an Avon team online can be very rewarding if you find your niche in marketing online. I love finding new team members and taking full advantage of the Avon online appointment process because it frees up my time so I can focus on revenue-generating activities like building my own sales business and helping my team members. Out of the 193 new team members I signed up in 2014, 183 of them self-appointed themselves to my team via Avon’s online appointment process.
Here are the number of online appointments I have so far (as of February 19th) for the 2015 Avon sales cycle:
Avon Campaign 1 2015: 7
Avon Campaign 2 2015: 7
Avon Campaign 3 2015: 7
Avon Campaign 4 2015: 9
Avon Campaign 5 2015: 14
Avon Campaign 6 2015: 6
Avon Campaign 7 2015: 2
Total 2015 Online Appointments CTD: 52
Avon Team Momentum, led by me (Emily Seagren) is currently spread out across 36 states. This is one of the great advantages of the online appointment, you can have team members all across the country. Another advantage of online recruiting is once you get the hang of it and start producing results every campaign, your pipeline is always filled setting you up to achieve the next incentive, cash bonus opportunity, or leadership title with Avon. When you have a steady flow of recruits, your team is always growing and no matter how many leadership levels there are or what changes Avon makes to their programs, you are always ensuring a pay raise for yourself. Try not to get caught up and confused by all of the different titles, requirements, and levels. Although it’s important to know the details, it’s more important to always being focused on growth (increasing your own sales and growing your team). Try focusing on the next step (next sales level or leadership level) instead of being overwhelmed by the requirements at the top of the ladder.
Emily Seagren’s Top 5 Avon Online Recruiting Tips
1. Write and Share Recruiting Blog Posts – I have a total of 5 different types of blog posts that I currently publish – 2 types (promotional and product posts) are geared toward finding new customers and 3 types are geared toward finding new reps and helping current Avon Representatives (recruiting, recognition, and tips). By writing a wide variety of topics, I attract a large audience to my blog.
Steps for Writing a Successful Blog Post: 1) pick a topic (keywords or a keyword phrase someone might use to research the Avon opportunity online), 2) do a search yourself for the topic in Google to see searches related to that topic, 3) use some of the keyword searches related to your topic as your sub-headers in your article, 4) include your keyword phrase in the header of your article and multiple times throughout your post, 5) use at least one image in your blog post and give it the same title as your topic, 6) answer questions that someone who is performing that search are interested in learning about, 7) include clear, simple instructions one or more times throughout the article on how to sign up on your Avon team, 8) go through and bold, italicize, and hyperlink other related keywords that are related to your topic, and 9) be sure to include tags (I like to include 10 tags per post) that relate to your topic if your blog platform allows for keyword tags.
Blogging Tip: Make sure your blog posts provide helpful information and consist of 300 or more words.
Sharing your Blog Posts on Social Media: Once you have created a new blog post, be sure to promote it. I like to share my blog posts on my Facebook pages, Facebook groups, Pinterest, GooglePlus, Twitter, LinkedIn, and create a corresponding video to share and link of YouTube.
2. Use Buffer or a Similar Program to Automate your Social Media Marketing – To plan ahead and ensure I am posting equal amounts of status updates on selling and recruiting, I use Buffer to automate my social media marketing. When I schedule my social media posts ahead of time, I can be more methodical in planning what I post. It also helps me to stay off of social media and get caught up in being unproductive. Whether you are promoting your Avon business face-to-face or online, be sure you spend equal amounts of time on selling and recruiting marketing activities if you want to build both areas of your business.
3. Customize your Avon Website Home Page – One simple way to collect information from your website visitors who may be interested in selling Avon is by including the Believe in your Business widget on the front of your Avon eStore. You can also include a short sentence in your personal message on your home page telling a visitor how they can sign up on your Avon team.
4. Utilize the Recruiting Tools in Avon’s Social Media Center – Share the featured videos and recruiting posts from the Social Media Center in the Avon web office on yourAvon.com to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media websites. Visit the Social Media Center frequently to check for new content to share in your online marketing efforts. The links that are shared on these posts will direct visitors to your personal Avon website.
5. Subscribe to Avon Products’ Official YouTube Page and Leverage their Recruiting Videos – Do you follow Avon Products on YouTube? Did you know they have several recruiting videos that you can take advantage of and share online with instructions on how followers can sign up on your team? If you’re not quite ready to make your own recruiting videos, use the ones Avon has put together to entice people to join your team. Be sure to include steps for how they can join your team when sharing Avon’s recruiting videos. Keep your content fresh by rotating different types of posts and using various marketing messages to share the many benefits of becoming an Avon Representative.
Watch this Video as I Cover the 5 Tips on How to Recruit Avon Representatives Online
Use the power of 3 everyday in person and online. Connect with 3 new people and talk about your Avon business. You don’t have to come off as pushy or give a sales pitch when talking about Avon…just discuss your experience and why you love selling Avon. People will sense your excitement and want to become a part of your team.
Offer 3 opportunities to every person you touch with your Avon business: 1) to buy from you face-to-face, 2) to sign up on your team, and 3) to buy from you online.
Spend as much time as you do on selling activities on recruiting and leadership…you’ll be amazed how fast your team grows.
Include your Avon Representative Reference code with instructions on how to sign up online on all of the materials you hand out including brochures.
Recognize your team for sales, recruiting, and achieving incentives. A little bit of recognition goes a long way. Recognize your team through phone calls, emails, and on social media.
Write blogs about the Avon opportunity. You never know what someone might be searching the Internet for and come across your article.
Use the Avon incentives to get your team excited about growing their businesses.
Provide your team members with tools and knowledge about how to recruit and build their team, don’t just tell them that they need to do it.
Talk about the President’s Club and leadership often with your team. If you write a newsletter for your team, be sure to include information about the President’s Recognition Program and leadership each time. Work with your team members who are interested in leadership and those who are selling $200 or more per campaign.
Come up with your own incentives for your team. I have an incentive for everyone who moves in title to Unit Leader…when they advance, I mail them out the “View from the Top” book.
Avon Representative Tips and Tools
Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign. See some of my favorite resources and successful Avon Representatives to follow below.