Avon Representative Reviews 2016 – Like many work from home jobs, Avon is a performance based opportunity. This simply means the harder you work, the more money you earn. In order to make the most money Selling Avon, I recommend to my team of Avon Representatives to 1) Sell Avon from Home traditionally (from the Avon Catalog or face-to-face), 2) Sell Avon Online (promote your personalized Avon website), and 3) join Avon leadership (start your own Avon team by helping others become Avon Representatives). So Is Selling Avon worth it? It all depends how much time, effort, and hard work you’re willing to invest. Your Avon business will only be successful if you decide you want it to be successful and pursue your dreams.
Being an Avon Representative Reviews 2016
- Avon’s Commission Chart – the more you sell, the more you make! When you Sell Avon from Home, you will earn 0 – 50% profit based on the total size of your Avon order (the combination of all of your customers’ orders). You will earn 20% on fixed earnings products (any product in the Avon Brochure with four diamonds in front of its description – ex: watches, shoes, purses, licensed items not made by Avon). As an Avon Representative, you will need to have a minimum order of $50 (the total of all of your customers’ orders) every other week / each campaign to earn a profit as an Avon Representative. When Selling Avon Online, you can earn 20% commission on direct delivery orders (orders that are placed on your website and delivered directly from Avon to your customer). Still wondering, “Is selling Avon really worth it?” See the Avon Earnings Chart below:
- $0 – $49.99: 0%
- $50 – $149.99: 20%
- $150 – $294.99: 30%
- $295 – $439.99: 35%
- $440 – $924.99: 40%
- $925 – $1574.99: 45%
- $1575+: 50%
- Avon’s Low Start-up Cost – When you Sign up to Sell Avon, all you have to spend is a minimum of $25! Unlike many other direct sales companies, you don’t have to spend very much on a starter kit to start selling Avon.
- Make your Dreams Come True with Avon! Make friends of a lifetime, get the opportunity to earn luxurious vacations, and climb your way to the top of the payscale in sales and leadership to bring home a 6-figure income!
Selling Avon Reviews
Selling Avon Reviews – Like I said before, the success of your Avon business is going to depend on you. If you are looking for a get rich quick opportunity, Avon is probably not for you. You can make great money Selling Avon but it is going to take hard work, determination, and time. I have been Selling Avon since 2008 and have been fortunate enough to be able to work my business full-time from almost the very beginning. Because I have worked hard, invested time and money, and been a leader for other Avon Representatives, I have become a successful Avon Representative. I earn full-time wages, I have the flexibility of working when I want as a work-at-home mom, and I have earned many great gifts and numerous trips as a result of my hard work.
Start Selling Avon Today
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
Avon Representative Reviews 2016 Related Posts
- Avon vs. Mary Kay®
- How much can you make Selling Avon Part-time?
- Avon Representative Sign up Online
- Start your Avon Business Online
- How can I Start Selling Avon?
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online Now
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren