Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Council level (over $110,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois, Avon Store Perryville and is a Gold Leader with over 615 team members of Avon USA Representatives nationwide. Emily sold over $83,000 of Avon products online and recruited over 840 team members in 2016 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2016, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $1,270,300 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2017 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country.
This chart shows new appointments from campaigns 2- 5 where I can track the lead source. The majority of the successful appointments (1st or 2nd order of $150+) did not come from ALMA. Make sure you are generating your own leads as much as using lead buy.
# of Recruits per Month in 2016 – Avon Recruiting Tips
Be in the right place at the right time.
Know how the process works.
Be familiar with the benefits and FAQs.
Money – profit, cost, and how it works
Commitment – time, training, and work load
Always be prepared.
Collect follow-up information.
Take the next step by the reigns. Don’t leave the ball in their court.
Get ready for busy seasons.
Take advantage of the first of the month.
Take advantage of tax return time – April & May
Invest more heavily during peak seasons.
Use multiple lead sources.
Recruit online and in-person.
# of Monthly Appointments 2014 – 2017
Emily’s Avon Lead Follow-up Email
Every Avon Rep has a reference code. Your reference code is the same as your username from your Avon eStore. Ex: my eStore is www.youravon.com/eseagren so my reference code is: ESEAGREN.
Guess who would make a great Beauty Boss? YOU!
People love being around you. You always have a smile and a fun tip or trend to share with friends. Why not put that knowledge to work and create your very own Boss Life?
Let’s chat so I can share with you how you can live the boss life and earn more than a $1,000 in your first 90 days with Avon.
Hey (insert lead name)! This is Emily with Avon. I’m calling to follow up on your interest in becoming an Avon Representative. I’ll also send you an email with more information. You can reach me by calling or texting me at 123.456.7890. Feel free to respond back in whichever way is easiest for you. I look forward to talking to you! Have a great day.
Emily’s Avon Lead Follow-up Text Message
Hey (insert lead name)! I’m texting to follow up on your interest in becoming an Avon Representative. You can sign up online at http://eseagren.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start. Please let me know if you have any questions.
8 Ideas for Recruiting Avon Representatives – Online and Face-to-Face
8. Spend as much time on recruiting activities as you do sales activities. This may seem obvious but if recruiting is not part of your everyday routine, it can take some time to adjust. Whether you are out in the field or recruiting online, spend just as much of your time on recruiting as you do looking for new customers.
7. Follow established Avon Leaders. Follow these Avon Representatives to see how they have become successful and what works for them. Not everyone’s activities will have the same results but it helps to get a good grasp on what has worked for leaders who are already successful. Check out the “View from the Top” books (Vol 1, Vol 2, and Vol 3) and follow the authors. Many of them have created Facebook groups to join where you can network with other Avon Representatives.
6. Offer 3 opportunities to every contact. I like to use: 1) the Avon brochure to get personal sales, 2) a brightly colored label on the front of the book with a current Avon coupon code and my website address to encourage online sales, and 3) the $15 dollar bill flyer to promote the Avon earnings opportunity.
5. When setting up social media profiles, always include info on how someone can buy from you or sign up to sell Avon on your team. Include words “Buy or Sell” with your website address so you’re always putting the idea out there that someone can purchase their Avon products from you or become an Avon Representative on your team.
4. When posting about the Avon opportunity online, make it short, simple, and to the point. Include a benefit of selling Avon like “be your own boss, work flexible hours, etc.,” how much it costs to join, and how to sign up on your team. Include 2 – 3 sentences in your social media post and be sure to make it clear how they can sign up immediately.
3. Be sure to follow Avon Products, Inc. on YouTube. There is plenty of material on their YouTube channel for you to share on social media about the benefits of being an Avon Representative. Share these videos along with your link on how followers can sign up on your team.
2. Customize your Avon website. Include your eNewsletter widget (currently has an image of the Mega Effects Mascara) and your opportunity widget (blue widget with an image including a model and words “Be-you-tiful”) to encourage online subscriptions / enrollment on your team from your website visitors.
Take advantage of your Social Media Center! The Social Media Center is located on yourAvon.com under your web office. There are “ready-to-go” posts and videos there to make it super simple to share on your social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. Visit your Social Media Center at least once per campaign to keep your social media profiles active with new content.