This is the welcome email I send to new reps on my Avon team. I send them 3 emails within the first few days of signing up. I also try to find them on Facebook to connect personally and them add them to our Facebook group for our team. The more communication with new Avon Representatives, the better. It helps to try and communicate with your new team member by their preferred way of communication. Therefore, if your new Representative prefers text then text them, if he / she prefers phone conversations then call them, etc. Try different forms of communication with your team to get the most exposure.
Here’s another leadership tip: when you email your new team member, cc their district manager so he / she is aware you are in communication. To email the district manager / district assistant, the format is (district [email protected] – for ex: [email protected]).
Congratulations and welcome to Avon!
Important Information for New Avon Representatives
- Avon Campaign Schedule – To find your campaign order due dates, log in to yourAvon.com – click on my account – Profile – See Calendar under Account Information next to your RPS Code.
- 2015 Avon Commission Chart – The percentage of commission you earn will depend on the total of all of the orders you turn in for each campaign. You can find the earnings chart on yourAvon.com – click on Earning Opportunities – Earnings Chart. You will earn a fixed 20% on any online orders.
- How to Place your First Avon Order – If you would like to set up a time to talk over the phone and learn how to place your first order, let me know. I’m here and happy to help!
- Avon Brochures – Your starter kit will come with 20 Avon catalogs (10 for each of your first two campaigns). For the following campaigns, you will need to order brochures. They come in packs of 10. To order and see the cost of brochures, go to Order Brochures – then Avon Brochure Pricing Info – in your order cart on yourAvon.com. You can also order brochures using product number 055745. Since they come in packs of 10, enter a quantity of 1 for a pack of 10, 2 for a pack of 20, etc. You are always ordering brochures two campaigns ahead. Ex: if you are placing an order in campaign 2 and enter product number 055745, you will receive campaign 4 catalogs. If you wanted to order campaign 3 catalogs, you would need to use the drop down menu in your order cart to select campaign 1 and enter product number 055745.
- Avon Sales Tax – When a customer places an order with you, it is your responsibility to also collect sales tax. You can usually find your county’s sales tax rate on the county website or by looking for the percentage on the bottom of a receipt from a retail establishment. Avon also has a tax calculator worksheet on yourAvon.com – under my Account – Tax Information – Tax Calculator. All you need to do is plug in your tax rate.
- How you get Paid when you Sell Avon – When a customer places an order from you, collect payment for the total amount of the items plus the order charge and sales tax. When you place your order, Avon will charge you for the cost of the products, the sales tax, and any business tools you purchase. Avon pays your sales tax for you with the money you turn in from customers. The amount left over from what your customers paid you and what you paid Avon is your profit. If you get online sales, you will receive the commission as a credit on your account. It will either take away from your balance you owe Avon or if you have no balance, it will accrue until it’s a credit of $25 or more. At that time, Avon will issue a direct deposit so make sure you set your account up for it on yourAvon.com – my Account – Direct Deposit. Please note that you must place a regular order on yourAvon.com before you start receiving the direct deposits from eSales.
- New Avon Representative Programs – Avon has plenty of great programs in place to help you be successful in your first few campaigns as a new Representative.
Emily’s Welcome Video to Avon and Helpful Tips for New Representatives
More Resources / Ideas for Avon Representatives
- Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips
- Avon Marketing Tips
- Avon Recruiting Tips
- Find Emily Seagren on Facebook – Let’s Connect!
- Join our Makeup Marketing Online Facebook group for networking with other reps about marketing topics!
- Follow Makeup Marketing Online on Facebook for tips on growing your Avon biz.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren