Which is Better to Sell – Avon or Mary Kay®?
Which is Better to Sell – Avon or Mary Kay®? While I may not be able to tell you much about being a Mary Kay® Rep, I can tell you almost everything about Being an Avon Representative. What I would suggest to you if you are researching both companies is to do your research. Ask questions to leaders from both companies and find out which company suits you better.
Avon vs. Mary Kay® Review Questions
Selling Avon vs. Mary Kay® Review Questions – Here are some examples of questions you might want to ask:
- How much does it cost to start?
- How much does it cost to start selling Avon? Avon has 3 different starter kits. You can start for $25, $50, or $100.
- How much money can you make?
- How much money can you make selling Avon? You can make $1,000 in your first 90 days selling Avon when you reach set sales and recruiting goals. After your first 90 days, you make 20 – 50% commission on face-to-face orders and 20% commission on online orders.
- How long does it take to become successful?
- How long does it take to become a successful Avon Representative? It all depends on how much time and effort you put into your business. If you decide to build your sales and leadership business, your chances of becoming successful are greater than someone who only pursues one area of the business.
- What are the different methods you can use to sell and recruit?
- What are the best ways to sell Avon? I recommend selling Avon face-to-face, door-to-door, in office environments, doing fundraisers, craft shows, vendor shows, home parties, and online through blogging, social media, and other online outlets.
- Why do you like your company? Why should I join your team?
- Why join Avon? Avon is a well-known and respected brand. We have great products and our company stands for more than just beauty. Avon empowers women, fights for causes, and inspires people to be the best they can be through the Avon opportunity. Join my team because I am already a successful Avon Sales Representative. I can teach you how to sell, recruit, and build a big business on your own terms.
- What other types of rewards can I expect besides money?
- What are the benefits of selling Avon? Avon has many opportunities to earn free products, samples, trips, and gifts such as electronics, technology, home goods, etc. At Avon, you are recognized and appreciated.
- Can I sell and recruit online?
- Can I sell Avon online and recruit Avon Reps online? Yes you can sell and recruit online. With your free personalized eStore, you can sell products to customers across the entire USA. With the online appointment process, you can build a team of successful Avon Representatives representing every single state. You can use online outlets like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and more to sell, market your Avon business, and recruit new team members.
- Which methods of selling and recruiting are allowed? Not allowed?
- How to be Successful Selling Avon You can be creative when you sell Avon. What’s important is to find your niche. Once you find which area you are most successful at within the business, you can become an expert and show others how to do the same. Once you become an Avon Representative, you will have access to the Advertising Rules & Guidelines to know exactly what is and isn’t allowed.
Start Selling Avon Online
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
Which is Better to Sell – Avon or Mary Kay®? Related Posts
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online Pages
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren